Too Faced Lip Injection - Techno Tart

No Image

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

It looks golden beige in the tube. When I put it on it is slightly uncomfortably sticky. Then the burning starts....then it puffs my lips up to 1 1/2 times the size (or is it 2? they look huge) and within a few minutes I have a dark red bee-sting pout lasting for around 2 - 3 hours.

It works well for special occasions, but considering my lips puff up so much that trout-pout aches for a few hours, its not a comfortable feel for everyday use. I like my beauty products to work perfectly for me without being noticible as I have life to concentrate on and dont like to be distracted!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I love this lip gloss. It plumps lips and leaves a really subtle color. It does burn a little if the product gets outside the lipline, but that is a small price to pay for a good lip gloss.

I have tried probably 20 brands of lip plumper and this is in my top 3. I love the natural color and it actually plumps my lips a lot. I like to apply it with a flat lip brush. The brush in the tube is ok but sometimes it applies too much. You have to make sure to keep it inside the lip line when you put it on which isn't that big of deal. It stays put for hours and the plump effect lasts too. Techno kiss is my favorite color then techno tart and techno glow.

on 2/21/2008 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I found this at TJ Maxx several months ago and had actually forgotten about it until I found it in the drawer last night. LOL I've had no luck with lip plumpers in the past, so I purchased this only for the color, a medium ultra shiny mauve-pink. It reminds me a lot of MAC Acylicka lacquer, which I ADORE, but hated the tacky formula. Well, I tried it on last night and HOLY MOLY my lips were on FIRE! The color just looked so beautiful, but then I noticed that my lips were actually plumping the same way they do when I have an allergic reaction to red grapes....redness, burning, swelling...hmmmmm, so THAT's what lip plumpers are based on...irritation. Wonder how they will affect our lips in the long run....