Too Faced Lip Injection - Techno Tart

1.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Ukk...I'm actually not sure I didn't get a fake on EBay, as I tried this on in the store, and I quite liked it, (even though it burnt just above my upper lip!) and I ordered a cheaper one off EBay and it didn't feel the same.. No plumping, very little tingling, (a tingle at least reassures me that it must be doing SOMETHING haha), and the texture was extremely gunky and sticky I hated it on my lips. The brush also was just rubbish as the bristles stick out everywhere and can make application messy. One thing I DO like, however - is the colour.. It is a plummy, jammy, but quite sophisticated pink... Unfortunately that is the only decent thing about this gloss, so I will leave 2 lippies. Needless to say I won't be buying again!

ewwwwwwwww...no wonder this stuff was on sale at TJ maxx. the color, an iridescent pink, is pretty, but it was so uncomfortable to wear! i've used other lip plumpers before and nothing burned like this one. and i didn't even see an appreciable enlargement of my lips. very disappointing.

on 8/21/2006 8:25:00 PM

These are on deep discount right now at TJ Maxx. I bought a couple and I'm one of the people in the world whose lips blow up like I lost the Heavyweight Championship of World to Evander Holyfield after he socked me in the mouth a couple of times. My lips blow up to twice their size, and should I "color outside the lines", my skin becomes irritated as well. And it's not a good, even, attractive plumping - it's lumpy, uneven and burns like you-know-what. Not a repurchase here.