Mary Kay Angel Fire eau de Toilette

No Image

3.5

I got this in a swap and was very excited to try it because I had heard great things about it. Boy was I disappointed! On me it smells just like Cachet perfume from the 80's! Very powdery and cloying. However, I knew one of my co-workers had raved about this so I took it to her. And lo and behold, it smelled fantastic on her! Clean, light, and fresh! Totally different than it did on me! It must really mesh with her chemistry! She said when she wore this before strangers would walk by her, turn around, and come back and ask her what she was wearing! I can't wait to find a scent that does that for me!

on 8/20/2006 11:56:00 AM

This is my third bottle of this wonderful fragrance that I have purchased. Wore it quite often in the nineties and the other day I was feeling nostalgic for it and got in contact with a consultant who had some stock on hand. It is hard to describe I guess you could say it is warm citrusy, and soft with a nice warm musk drydown. Suitable for warm or colder weather day or night. The bottle is nice it is clear with a gold sprayer......looks vintage. I highly recommend this scent. Quite long lasting also. I like the fact that not everyone wears this scent so it is quite unique.

Popular Fragrances