3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

Moisturises really well, and mild enough to use on my rosacea

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

4 years ago

This product was OK - I didn't find anything particularly great about it. - It is fragrance free (by fragrance free I mean there is no perfumey or nice smell to it, doesn't really smell great). - It did the job and made my skin feel moisturised however it was too rich for my skin and made it a little greasy. It also clogged my pores. - Packaging is quite basic (plastic tub) - It's literally just a moisturiser - didn't have any added benefits or make my skin look any healthier.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

4 years ago

I've been using this product for six months now and I absolutely love this! The day cream doesn't break me out (I have slight acne prone skin) and is also very moisturizing. It takes about 5 minutes for this product to get into the skin. The product wears well under makeup but if I don't use a primer my skin tends to get oily in the middle of the day. If I put it on my face before go to sleep, my T-zone feels a little bit greasy in the morning. Also, I run out of this very quickly. Overall I do really like this product and I use it every day & night!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

This product is good . Doesnt break me out . Does feel a bit greasy on face . But the main problem , is the smell of this product . The smell was pretty bad ... if not overall , this would be great . Too expensive for a small tube . Will not buy this product again .

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

4 years ago

Pros: Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Doesn't break me out. Not that expensive. Cons: Smeeeellls baaaaaad. Like really bad. It has a strong, gross plasticky smell that fortunately fades quite quickly, but is gag inducing on first application. Absorbs quickly enough but leaves a greasy-looking finish - I get major forehead shine with this cream. Oh well, it was worth a try.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

4 years ago

It is really very moisturizing ! When I applied onto my face, it is kind of greasy at first. But after 5-10 minutes, it is not greasy anymore. Feels really very light-weighted. :) Really liked it! But I don't like the packaging and the price. :( It is in a jar which is very unhygienic. I hope that they will change to bottle type. :( It is really very expensive. In my country, it is around SGD35 for 50ml. Too expensive. :( Might repurchase it if I didn't find any thing better than this !

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

4 years ago

Pros: - Fragrance free - Wears well under makeup Cons: - Absorbs slowly - A little greasy feeling after application - Jar packaging

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

I LOVE this moisturizer. I've always dealt with acne and now that I'm getting older it's getting better, but my skin is still finicky. I've been swearing by the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair cream last winter, and when summer rolled around I found that a bit too much. I've been trying a couple different moisturizers throughout the warmer months and I kept going back to this Aloe Soothing Day Cream. I'm on my second jar of this now and I'm planning to buy back ups whenever they have their next sale. Winter is coming back though and with the dry Canadian winters I'm thinking I'll need to go back to the Ultra Repair Cream for the next couple months because that is more hydrating. This really works for me because I love the texture, it's more of a gel-cream than a pure cream if that makes any sense. (I use this for day and night because the Aloe Soothing Night Cream is the cream based consistency and doesn't do the same thing for me.) This keeps be hydrated without being oily at all. It's really hard for me to find a moisturizer that is hydrating enough and doesn't break me out. Love love love :) Though I have to take one star away because of the packaging. After using it for a while the product's smell changes into almost a moldy smell so it makes me think it's filled with bacteria. In this way the product isn't very functional and long lasting... If this was in a pump bottle it would be perfect.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

4 years ago

I've been using Lush's Vanishing cream day and night for a while, but with fall and winter coming up I wanted a slighly more moisturising cream to use once a day. I have acne prone combination skin with an oily t-zone that somehow gets dry and flakey yet still oily during the colder months, and I was initially set on The Body Shop's Vitamin e moisture cream. When talking to a shop assistant, she recommended me this product instead due to my skin being acne prone and sensitive to changes in my skincare routine. I'm glad I took her advice, because this gentle little thing does exactly what I wanted in my "second" moisturiser! I use it at night (even though it's a day cream, as I just wanted a little bit more moisture than Vanishing cream) and it feels cooling, refreshing and leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturised, but by no means oily. It has a slightly gel-ish constistency and sinks into the skin pretty quickly. I'd recommend this to anyone with senstive skin, as it might be one of the gentlest creams I've tried. It also has no scent whatsoever. I can't exactly tell how much this product alone has done for my skin, as I introduced several new products in fairly quick succession (Lush's ultrabland, Le Roche-Posay's Effaclar duo and this one - on top of already using Lush's Tea tree water, Lush's Grease lightning spot treatment and Lush's Let the good times roll scrub), but at the very least it didn't do any damage to my skin. In fact, for the first time in maybe 10 years I'm close to acne free. The winter cold is yet to arrive, but so far the windy fall weather hasn't caused me dryness the way it usually does.

About reviewer (419 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

4 years ago

i have a very sensitive skin and i've been searching moisturizer that will not break out my skin since i also have a acneprone and t zone skin , first i discover this about 4 months ago and started to wear that since then , and i really love this product so much , but the price is slightly become more and more expensive so i just searching for another skin care product for sensitive skin , PROS : -no alcohol -no fragrance -no preservative - really good for sensitive skin CONS - comes with a tube // which is not hygenic and i should using a spatula to take the product its just take a long time to do that if i rush on the morning .

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18