Aveda Outer Peace Acne Relief Pads

Aveda Outer Peace Acne Relief Pads

3.9

on 8/14/2017 5:41:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

These help my small breakouts. I cut them in half and use one every other day. They are slightly expensive but i really do think they are worth it. I really like the smell! Anything AVEDA smells like Heaven! : ) try this if you can't find a product to help with your acne. The wipes make this really easy and mess free to use.

on 4/1/2014 5:00:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Super nifty little things! I actually took these and cut them all in half, literally, so they lasted me almost twice as long, so I got a bit more bang for my buck. These things are awesome though! Really calmed my skins redness and made it feel refreshed. I used them after the Outer Peace Cleanser. Again, if I wasn't a student I would still be using this line, but I don't have the funds for it right now. As soon as I do though, it's back to this line I go!

on 3/14/2013 9:37:00 PM

I have had oily blemished skin for over 20 years now, ranging from severe acne (treated with roaccutane) to mild monthly hormonal stuff. I always struggled with topicals, moisturizers etc. Now after using these a few weeks I think I have a solution. I never used toners before thinking they were redundant but I am using these only after cleansing and no moisturiser. I think there is just enough moisturization in these, along with salicyclic acid to balance my skin perfectly. Pricey at 37 bucks, I cut them in half and use them day and night.

on 1/7/2014 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

These pads are so gentle and yet so powerful. My skin, along with the other outer peace products is just so happy. It cleared up my breakouts pretty quickly after trying both the Jurlique and Korres skincare lines. If you have super, ultra sensitive skin, try the Aveda line.

P.S. Cut the pads in half - there's still just enough there and you double your quantity.

I don't mind this product too much. It's a bit pricy for what you get and it seems like the toner soaks the pads a bit too much. I can actually just stick a separate cotton pad on top of the pads inside and get the product doing that. As for clearing up acne, I'm not sure I see a difference at all. I've been using this for a few weeks now and don't see a significant change. I'll use up the rest of the pads but probably won't purchase again. For over $40 I don't find it is worth it.

This is another product of Aveda that I purchased to help with my acne but this product wasn't helpful at all. I broke out a bunch of times. Sure it could be that I broke out for other reasons and it might not be related to this product but you would assume that this would help at least control it or minimize the breakout but it didn't.

The smell is again nice which is a plus for all their products but it just didn't do anything for my skin.

on 4/12/2010 6:37:00 PM

These pads feel so soothing and really help treat and prevent breakouts especially the hormonal ones before my period. These are very mild and are not too strong that they irritate and dry out your skin like the neutrogena acne pads which are loaded with alcohol. I've been using this for a few weeks and have had no major breakouts on my chin since using it.

on 9/18/2010 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have been using these pads for a month and cannot believe the results! I had really bad acne when i started using this and this has helped clear up my face. I am extremely pleased with this product and would recommend it to anyone struggling with adult acne.

I have been using these for about a month now! I switched from Clinique Acne Solutions. These are much more soothing and less harsh. They smell great and have some what of an exfoliating quality to them. I have medium to extreme acne and they haven't made my face worse, but not really better either. They keep it under control which is what I have come to expect from any acne product. Overall I love Aveda and this product gets a thumbs up, except for the price. They get used up to quickly for 40 dollars and I cut them in half!

on 3/28/2010 11:18:00 PM

I really like these pads and I wish I could say that the blackheads on my nose are completely gone. I've been using them about three times a week at night for about a month. I do, however, notice that I break out much less and when I do it's very minor acne, a couple of small white heads that clear up in a day. I was told by the esthetician at the Aveda salon where I got a facial that I should only use the pads three times a week. Perhaps I should be using them every other night to see a better result. I'd give anything to get rid of these blackheads and shrink my pores. Although they're good for carrying loose change.