Simplyscents Dreamsickle Soap[Discontinued]

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/18/2004 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This soap is fabulous! Dreamsicle is such a "happy" scent! It is very refreshing: tart but with quite a bit of creaminess. One of my favorites!

on 9/12/2003 12:16:00 AM

I love these soaps! This one smells truly like a Dreamsickle!

on 1/12/2003 3:14:00 PM

This soap smells soooo good. It has a nice strong orange scent mellowed with a creamy sweetness. It lathers nicely and washes clean. I use it with a Japanese Exfoliating mitt. Sooo nice!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

simply scents soaps are wonderful, and this is no exception. the scent of this soap is a very uplifting, citrusy orange with just a hint of vanilla (i am not a fan of vanilla scents, but the vanilla in this is very subtle and does not bother me). lathers incredibly well and does not dry out my skin. any soap that helps snap me out of my zombie-like state on monday mornings is a winner for sure.

on 7/17/2002 8:45:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Oh! I'm in heaven. I'm not a big fan of soaps, but THIS is graildom. The creaminess, smell and shape. Lovely.

Oh my! This is heaven! It reminds me of being a little girl in the summertime and walking to the corner store to get a creamsickle or one of those push ups. Since these are my FAVORITE soaps, I have yet to be disappointed. This is definitely a treat!

on 3/18/2002 12:09:00 PM

I love this soap! It's ultra creamy and smells like an orange creamsickle pop. Just so yummy!! My whole family loves this scent.

on 3/9/2002 1:28:00 AM

This is another one of four I bought-haven't tried Cotton Candy and Lemon Meringue yet! This is awesome! Smells up the whole master bath which is a large area-rich and creamy lather and perfect scent! love it.

Popular Body Skincare Products