BeneFit Cosmetics Get Bent Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

Get Bent Mascara [DISCONTINUED]Get Bent Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

3.0

on 7/4/2012 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I used this once as a sample.

It's better than most mascaras but it's too expensive. I can get Japanese mascaras which are cheaper and much better than this!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

My favorite mascara ever!!! not sure why they discontinued it :(
1 tube has lasted me 8 months so far,, hope I can find more!!
Adds curl, length and everything you could ask for in a mascara. Love

on 6/12/2011 12:35:00 AM

LOVE THIS MASCARA!!!!!!

Being able to bend the brush makes it ultra easy to apply and the product itself does wonders for my lashes! When pulling the wand out, I rub off excess product and then begin to apply it which avoids clumping. My lashes become huge, defined and full of volume!! Its the best mascara I've ever had without a doubt! They become long and nicely curled without having to use an eyelash curler.

Very, very happy with this product :)

love the brush but the mascara can be very clumpy and i find it helps to wash out the brush with soap and water every now and then to get rid of the clumping. I wont be getting it again due to the mess, but the brush is a really great idea

on 12/16/2010 2:10:00 PM

This was one of my first 'life changing' mascaras! It looks so darn beautiful. I remember i orignally went to the counter to find a volumizing mascara thinking the SA would give me 'Bad Gal Lash', only for her to tell me to buy this one,'Get Bent' mascara, instead! So I got it and tried it out, not really sure why she told me to buy it, but soon enough started falling in love with it! It lifts the lashes and makes the face look very fresh though it doesn't add any volume to your lashes AT ALL! I've used it numorous times to very successfully pull off the old school 'femme fatale' look! And i've repurchased it soo many times that i've lost count-both because i liked it and also cos it does seem to run out super quickly (lasts about 3 months with everyday usage). If i had more spare cash i would probably always have a supply of this one in my makeup collection!

on 7/27/2010 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE THIS STUFF.

I use this when I'm really going for a night out on the town. I use it in place of an eyelash curler - it gives me that nice lift - my friends and I call it the push up bra of mascaras.

To really go that extra mile - I apply Benefit's Get Bent Mascara first followed by Dior Show - you've never seen your lashes look so damn good :)

on 5/19/2010 12:25:00 PM

I loved the wand of this product and I found that it elongated my eyelashes greatly and added volume whicyh was great - my eyelashes are long but pretty sparce overall pretty good product!

on 1/28/2010 4:52:00 PM

Ahhh this is awful !
I initally bought it and around a day later it was clumpy and gross. I presumed it was a bad batch and returned to get another, which was exactly the same.
Worst mascara ever .

on 1/19/2010 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my favorate Benefit mascara. It seems to be a tackier texture and hold better then the Badgal Lash. It does however irritate my eyes like all Benefit Mascaras do.

on 9/23/2009 3:24:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I had used this mascara for afew months and it worked really well on me. The formula is thick and it coated every lash and I only need 1- 2 coats to get the desired look. It held the curl of my lashes for most of the day and didn't clump. It lengthens and defines, but doent really add a lot of volume. I like how the mascara is buildable allowing you to touch up during the day.
There was no flaking under my eyes, but the only downside that I found was that by the end of the day I'd get smudge marks under my lower lashes which was annoying and I don't put mascara on my bottom lashes.

Popular Mascaras