L'Oreal Paris Glam Shine Cream - Grape Juice

No Image

4.7

on 12/30/2017 7:16:00 PM

Oh my, this is the best lipstick yet to come. I still have it even if it was discontinued many years ago, but I'm really down to the last bit. I really really wish L'oreal would bring this perfect lipstick back in retail, or at least incorporate it in one of their current lines. The lipstick is a gorgeous medium pink that goes on effortlessly and has just about the right amount of shine. It's some kind of gel-formula and it's really seamless on the lips, more of a shiny tint if you may. Did I say the color is gorgeous? L'oreal, pretty please, bring back this wonderful lipstick!

on 5/3/2010 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Kinky, Medium

Love these sheer, glossy, moist, shiny, shimmery, MLBB lipsticks!
I bought Grape Juice (sheer rosy shade, not grapey at all), Chic Plum (juicy sheer plum LOVE), Dream-Me Candy (shiny glossy transparent pink shimmer LOVE!), & 'Chic Amber' (creamy mauve-ish liptone).
Apparently the only place I can get this is from eBay UK. The prices are very decent -- typical of USA drugstore lipstick prices (or better!) at $6-$7 each.
Awaiting more colors in the mail! I love sheer glossy moist lipsticks & these fit the bill perfectly. The only thing I don't like very much is that for some reason they tend to dry out my lips even though they're glossy, so when I'm done wearing this lipstick for the day I have to make sure to moisturize my lips w/a hydrating lipbalm (I rely Bonne Bell LipSmacker in Dr Pepper flavor -- my fave!).
Will definitely get more of these lipsticks, even though they are a discontinued product.

on 9/26/2008 6:24:00 AM

Wonderful lipstick, texture, colour...For a first timer in loreal products, im already a fan:)

on 10/24/2007 5:23:00 PM

Unfortunately, this has been discontinued from the Norwegian market, luckily I snagged two on a trip overseas lately, including this one. I love this lipstick, it's so sheer and light, and it feels like it adds a decent amount of moisture too. I just wish it hadn't been discontinued, and that it had a more luxe container, it looks cheap!

I love Grape Juice! My lips are medium-pigmented pinky-mauve colour, and this blends into MLBB on me. Usually beige-nudes wash me out because of my fair oriental colouring so I tend to go for mauves for natural looks. This cream, well, it isn't that creamy. It feels like a light layer of gloss without stickiness, lots of shine and wonderful texture. The fragrance is strong, but at least I can't taste it - so that's great. Only gripe is it doesn't last very long on my lips - I have to reapply several times a day. Still - a must repurchase for me.

on 11/2/2006 6:08:00 AM

Love the smooth and moist feel of this lipstick. Because itís moist, it doesnít have much staying power- a cross between a lipbalm and a lipstick, but I donít mind reapplying. Has a light fruity smell which is initially pleasant but after a while, can be annoying.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I picked up this shade of "Glam Shine Cream" after previously purchasing and reviewing "Sweet Nude" which I fell sbsolutely in love with. "Grape Juice" is just as wonderful as my previous purchase. It is a lovely berry color which reminds me of Mac's "Lure", only slightly more on the magenta side. I was looking for a shade which would be similar for me to Lure, as Lure is no where to be found anymore and I'd surely wear it down to the nub in no time if I used it each time I wanted a berry tint. It's hard to describe this shade in it's entirety, other than the fact that it is actually not very "grape" at all. "Grape Juice" is more of a cherry-cranberry glaze, which fades very nicely into a stain. It's sheer, which makes it very buildable, doesn't bleed very much and is perfect when you want your lips to look "flushed" and not "painted". It smells delicious, same fragrance as the other shades in this series, which doesn't fade for a while and is a nice sensation. I have olive-toned skin and this shade looks wonderful on me coupled with L'oreal's "Blush Delice'" in "Rosewood", giving an appearance of a porcelain doll. This is a wonderful berry shade for fall/winter and I look forward to wearing it down to the nub!