L'Oreal Lumi Oil Shine Care Drops

No Image

4.8

on 8/26/2010 7:42:00 AM

This orange hair serum does go on a tiny bit heavy, but it helps to manage my hair beautifully. It almost never fails to keep the ends of my hair curled in and not sticking out like nature intended for me. It's on the pricey side, but I would still buy it again! The only thing I would complain about is the heavy glass bottle. It's not very travel-friendly.

on 7/24/2007 2:01:00 PM

The BEST !!! after tried 10 diferents kinds , make ma hair super SHINE !!!! like a mirror I love the L'oreal serie expert products

on 2/23/2007 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

This serum is supposed to be for highlighted hair and I have black hair but I decided to buy it anyways. It has wonderful smell and it makes my frizzy long hair really smooth, shiny. A tad bit expensive but worth the buy.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This was one of the better hair serums I've tried. I loved using this until I found Mark Hill's De-Frizz serum which is unparalled at combating the frizzies and adding shine. The Lumi Oil worked well for about two days after washing my hair, after which it tended to make my ends somewhat dry. The fragrance was far too strong for my liking, smelling almost bitter and alcohol-y. On the plus side, this was extremely affordable at AUD 14. The packaging is above average as well, as the pump dispenser bottle locks properly and doesn't jam as has been my experience with other pump-dispenser hair serums. Over all, an above average product that gave me desirable results temporarily. Would not repurchase.

Popular Styling Products