MAC 15-PAN

15-PAN

4.8

on 4/6/2015 6:36:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I adore this palette. I have the 4 pan one too, but I wanted something bigger for my mac shadows and to depot palettes into. I was torn between this, the z palette or the mufe empty palette. The magnet on this is weak, without the 15 shadow insert it's not strong enough to hold eyeshadows in place. But I love how this palette looks, it's sleek and easy to store. So I bought a magnet sheet on ebay (you can find them in craft stores too) for under £2 and stuck it in the bottom. Now I have my UD Naked 1 and Naked 3 palettes in it and some MAC shadows. They stay in place, feel secure and I'm definitely planning on buying more of these.

on 8/28/2012 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

One of the most useful beauty items I've ever purchased, I don't know what I would do without it... It would be nearly impossible to organize my MAC eyeshadows. It's sleek, practical and reasonably priced. Love!

on 9/14/2011 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

OK I admit it - I seem to have a bit of a palette obsession going on! I have 2 Inglot 10s, a Make Up For Ever 12 (I think?), a FACE Atelier 12, 3 MAC 4s, 1 MAC Blush and 3 (soon to be 4, as they're full!) MAC 15s. I know about palettes!

While the MAC were my first, and I do really like them, I'm not sure they're my favourite.

Pro: They are the easiest to move pans around - most other brands press in so are difficult to shuffle round, I find these generally pop out quite easily. They're also very slim and light. Inglot are heavy. Make Up For Ever long. They're easy to open and close and I have travelled well with mine many times.

Con: Smallest eyeshadow pans of all (Face Atelier are the same size to be fair). Can't distinguish between palettes when closed (Inglots lids are opaque and Face Ateliers clear). Can't identify shade name when in (this is a problem with all palettes).

None of my palettes have a mirror in the lid or space to hold brushes etc.

Think my next buy will be a Stila, closely followed by more Inglot...

Conclusion: for MAC eyeshadows these more than do the job. A little pricey at 11.50 here in the UK but will last me years!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I seriously love this thing. It just makes having MAC shadows so much easier. It is just so much easier to have them all in one place rather than in individual pots. If you are able to get your hands on one of these, I would recommend getting one. You can also take the insert out which allows for more shadows to be placed. I currently use this for my MAC shadows & a Zpalette for my others. I really cannot complain about this palette, but I do like my Zpalette more.

Overall: 4 Price: 4 Packaging Quality: 2 Buy Again? Yes. When you buy MAC shadows in tha pan form, it costs $11US as opposed to $15 for tha individual pot. Tha pallete itself costs $14 or $15 I believe. My first one seperated because tha hinge broke & tha latch broke aswell which is very disappointing. I also think it should come with a mirror. I think I will glue one on myself. Despite it's flaws, I will be a user because I like my shadows in a pallette & it saves you some paper in tha long run. I also love that MAC doesn't animal test...

on 3/24/2010 7:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

i love these... i have filled 5 of them and am working on my 6th =) i seperate mine by color ( neutral , blues, greens, pinks + purples, smokey) i also have a palette i got from coast scents which is a small, chubbier version but the CS one is NOT magnetic so i put magents on some pressed pigment pans and used the CS ones for pressed pigments

i will keep buying these forever and ever =) i use a dvd rack that i got at walmart to store the palettes

on 5/25/2009 10:18:00 AM

Sleek, convenient, and handy! I love that it is thin which makes it easy to store and travel with, plus the magnet system is excellent for keeping the pans in place. I really appreciate that the e/s are a little cheaper to purchase this way, compared to the regular single e/s, and that the pans are a part of the Back to MAC recycling program as well.

on 5/20/2009 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was so happy when I saw this on the canadian mac website. I kept thinking of getting the coastal scents palettes, but in the back of my mind hoping that I would somehow get the mac one. And I much preferred the mac one. I finally got it, and love it. I don't have any shadows in it yet because I have three mac pans and they are in my 4 pan palette, but I hope to start collecting soon.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love the MAC 15 pans! A cute, handy way to keep your shadows organized while still looking professional. I was using nothing but 4 pans for years & decided to switch over to 15 pans about 2 years ago; sooo happy I did. If you remove the plastic insert, you can fit at least 5-6 more eyeshadows which is nice when you need a little more room after B2M'ing ;)

on 5/17/2009 5:44:00 PM

I had been filling up my 4 pan palettes and it was getting silly, so off I went and bought the 15 pan palette. I think its great value for money, practical as you can have all 15 eyeshadows out in from of you instead of searching every single pot for a certain shade, where as here they are all on display!
Being magnetised is great as it will keep all your shadows in place!
Looks fairly good, only thing is not very sturdy if you drop them lol
Would definatly buy again!