MAC 15-PAN

15-PAN

4.6

on 1/6/2012 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought one a while ago when on a trip to London, each palette refill is about 11.50 which compared to 14 for a regular eyeshadow, you're saving so much more by buying the palette and the refills. The palettes are about 15, which is steep, but by buying the refills, you'll have got your moneys worth back from not buying the regulare eyeshadows, so it is worth it! I've already completed my first Mac palette, and already thinking of buying another 2, and possibly de-potting my eyeshadows into a palette and using the old packaging for Back 2 Mac :)

on 2/13/2010 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Love this. It's slim and sleek and holds 15 of my mac eyeshadows and actually will accommodate eyeshadows from some other brands as well. What I love is that the eyeshadows from mac are now only 11 dollars instead of 18 or whatever they are when you buy them in their own container. It saves you money for sure. A trick that a MA at mac told me was that if you have mac eyeshadows that are still in their separate containers, all you have to do to get them out is place em in the oven at 400 F for a few minutes. The plastic around the metal tin will melt and you can easily pop out the tin without breaking the powder apart. Definitely a great purchase to keep save yourself some time shuffling through all your makeup.

on 1/18/2010 11:02:00 PM

really sleek and pretty looking. it's easy to decorate to identify what colors you have. i bought one to save money on eyeshadows because the pan refils are cheaper, but when i got my palette i got so excited that i depotted my quads and ended up filling it up.. so i'll either have to remove the dividers to fit more or buy another one which kind of defeats the purpose of saving money with the palette haha. it's nice though!

on 12/10/2009 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great place to keep your eyeshadows together and organized. However, one of my palettes broke at the clasp after a year of use.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love how mac has palettes so you can keep your eyeshadows together and it's easy to see all your colors and choose which ones you want to wear. Since the palette is magnetic, it's really easy to move your shadows around. It's also cheaper to buy the eyeshadows in the pan form.

on 5/26/2009 4:21:00 PM

Love this! I'm a huge nyx fan, and I wanted to depot all of the silly, bulky single eyeshadows because they were getting annoying. I finally bought this after about a week of thinking about it. I popped out the circular pan parts so that I could fit more in, so now I have both my square and circular nyx shadows in it. you can also buy annabelle shadows for like $4 that fit in here, as well as of course mac (but I prefer nyx, to be honest). Its so cute and small, and i would definitely buy it again except that I probably won't be needing one any time soon.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love mac palettes because they are so sturdy, but what I hate is that you cant see what e/s are in what palette. I much more prefer the quads for this. The quads are also a lot easier for travel and if you need to just throw it in your purse.

on 7/8/2007 10:15:00 PM

I have 4 of these FULL!!! love it. I love that you can have every color under the sun to work with. Being an entertainer I have to have a ton of color because you never know what you are going to need. If you happen to drop this, it will break, but it will still be functional. Have a great time filling up one of these!! I am ready for another!

on 7/8/2007 5:14:00 AM

I like just about everything about this palette!

It is sleek, black and stores 15 babies from MAC. I have no problem with the opaque lid, it would look very messy with something in plastic. It saves a lot of time trying to find the eye shadows. Unfortunately for me we do not have B2M i Norway, so there is no instant gratification from filling a 15-pan. Furthermore, I am kind of obsessional when it comes to colors, and I must insist on having rows of three and three monochromatics. Surely you can understand that this destroys a lot of the fun when it comes to eye shadow. So, because of the lack of B2M (and palettes also, got this on eBay, payed more then retail) and for the sake of creativity I have decided to keep my babies in separate homes (pots). I plan on getting a stand like they have at the counters for better availability. This way I do not have to bring along everything on my travels and there for saving myself the distress of getting robbed of my collection or having the smashed in customs or by airport security... And if something breaks, it doesn't contaminate the whole shebang. Misunderstand my correctly, I love this palette and it is VERY useful if you have alot of eye shadows, but me and my wacko personality will be better off with those little pots flying around. (I only use two to three eye shadows at a time anyway...)

on 3/22/2007 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I finally got my hands on one of these, as well as the 4 pan, and can't wait to get organized. I just recently had a strong lemming for this when I realized that E.L.F. and MAC are exactly the same size. I love to customize palettes and loved doing that with Stila but Stila's not available in Manila, and the palettes are so expensive. So, for others who want blushes and glosses in their MAC pans, buy the E.L.F. custom refills. E.L.F. blushes are incredibly pigmented, and only $1, so how can you go wrong? Love, Love, Love!