MAC 15-PAN

MAC 15-PAN
15-PAN

4.7

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I love this palette, I love having all my shadows togethere so i dont have to be searching through my stash each time i need a certain shadow. I subtracted 2 lippies. 1 for not having a mirror, which i think it would be easier and more convinient for it to have a mirror for travel, and the second lippie for how it doesnt open up ill the way, i wish it did because i already know im gonna end up breaking it one day. Though im not completely satisfied, i will buy this again only because its a better choice than having to waste 5 minutes looking for a eyeshadow.

on 11/23/2009 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I took out the divider not too long after buying my first palette because it just seemed like wasted space to me but I only recently I figured out how to arrange the pans in my palette so that I can fit 26. I have four of these but only one, which holds my most used shadows, is full.
My only complaint is that MAC would design a palette that holds shadows on both sides. Now that would really save me some space.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have 4 of them! Love them! Makes traveling so much more easier. They compact, non messy and they hold 15 shadows!! It's great!! Especially since the shadows for this palette are about $3.50 cheaper than the ones in the pot!

on 2/15/2009 4:19:00 PM

This opened up a lot of space that I needed lolz.
I love how it's magnetic so I could re-arrange when I needed it.
Great buy. Will recommend to all my friends.
It's quite slim too so even if you stacked it, it doesn't take up a lot of space :)

on 3/11/2008 12:25:00 PM

I love this palette so much so that I still keep it in their box!

I love the design and the material of this palette. Holds up 15 e/s and frees up my storage space for more cosmetics! My e/s is so organised now.

I would definitely buy again when I fill up this palette.

on 7/6/2006 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

OMG I finally caved and bought this, thinking I'll fill it with new pans I purchase. Well, my OCD took over and I depotted all my existing eyeshadow pans and organized them here. Awesome!!!! I feel like a professional makeup artist.

On depotting: This takes practice. I was not able to successfully depot (without breaking the shadow) until my 3rd try. These are my words of advice.

For MAC. First separate the pan holder from what I'll call the pot. Open the shadow. Where the hinge is slipin a flat head screwdiver and twist until it pops off. Then take a lighter and hold a lit flame under the pan holder part until you see the plastic melt a bit. Then use the screwdriver head to gently push through the pan in the melted part. I find twisting with moderate pressure is the best. I took the time to wipe down all the glue before I put them in the pallate.

For Milani. Remove the back label. There is a pinhole through which a tack or I used a nail can be used to push the pan through. Also good to wipe down glue.

Thanks to all those MUA's who gave detailed instructions on their successes and failures for their information. Without this site, I did not even know about pallettes and depotting.

Some last words, E.L.F. (eyeslipsface.com) has amazing 4-pan pallettes for $1. Way nicer than MAC's for $3.50. For when you don't want to travel with the 15 pan.

on 7/23/2003 6:27:00 AM

I just bought this lovely palette and It's a bit shock for me that it was made in Indonesia (my country) coz it's not even available in my country :( So i have to buy it overseas. But IMO its a very useful palette.

on 4/20/2003 7:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I waited soooo long for the MAC Store in the Philippines to have this and I am so lucky to have gotten one because they ran out of it within 3 days from when they got it. I also got 2 of the 4 pans just to make sure i have one that travels easily. I agree, this needs a mirror and a magnetized bottom but that is not enough reason not to give this product 5 whole marks. Be careful though. Once you got your hands on one, you will get the tendency to fill it up as quick as possible, just to be able to get another one, and then fill that 2nd one up and the vicious cycle goes on and on!

on 10/7/2001 1:15:00 PM

Something this valuable and handy shouldnt be this affordable! It's less than the price of a MAC e/s and yet organizes and reduce the amount of stuff you have in your makeup area! I love it just cause it's so easy to tote around. Sure, there is some thing they could do a bit better but for the price, i cant really complain.