MAC 15-PAN

15-PAN

4.7

on 4/6/2015 6:36:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I adore this palette. I have the 4 pan one too, but I wanted something bigger for my mac shadows and to depot palettes into. I was torn between this, the z palette or the mufe empty palette. The magnet on this is weak, without the 15 shadow insert it's not strong enough to hold eyeshadows in place. But I love how this palette looks, it's sleek and easy to store. So I bought a magnet sheet on ebay (you can find them in craft stores too) for under £2 and stuck it in the bottom. Now I have my UD Naked 1 and Naked 3 palettes in it and some MAC shadows. They stay in place, feel secure and I'm definitely planning on buying more of these.

on 8/28/2012 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

One of the most useful beauty items I've ever purchased, I don't know what I would do without it... It would be nearly impossible to organize my MAC eyeshadows. It's sleek, practical and reasonably priced. Love!

on 5/14/2011 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Love these! They make eyeshadow storage a breeze. WILL REPURCHASE!

on 4/26/2010 3:40:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I do really like these palettes, but I wish they had a clear front like the quads. I don't like labeling mine because I'm always moving them around. Other than that they are nice & sturdy & keep my shadows nicely organized.

on 2/13/2010 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Love this. It's slim and sleek and holds 15 of my mac eyeshadows and actually will accommodate eyeshadows from some other brands as well. What I love is that the eyeshadows from mac are now only 11 dollars instead of 18 or whatever they are when you buy them in their own container. It saves you money for sure. A trick that a MA at mac told me was that if you have mac eyeshadows that are still in their separate containers, all you have to do to get them out is place em in the oven at 400 F for a few minutes. The plastic around the metal tin will melt and you can easily pop out the tin without breaking the powder apart. Definitely a great purchase to keep save yourself some time shuffling through all your makeup.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

These palettes are pretty good, the design is simple and clean, the quality is good so though they're light weight - they don't feel flimsey. The palette closes with a magnetic closure and is tight enough so that I don't get too worried about my e/s falling out when the palette is stored on its side.
The palette holds a variety of pans, and can hold non-mac ones if you add a magnet. I even put the square ones from the UD palette's in here. You can find many videos on youtube about how to depot most 'pot' form eyeshadows and outfit them to work well in the mac palette.
Also, the slim design is good for storage and the simplicity (no embellishments) make it so you can decorate the covers to identify the colors contained therein.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

It's just entirely too handy for me. Pricey? You guys are tripping, just get it from Ebay, it's an empty palette! No need to be picky about where you're buying it.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

love it, great for organizing shadows. for those that complain that it doesnt have a mirror/brush holder, thats because its not meant to be carried around in your purse!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love these perfect for storing, If I am traveling I just used the 4 Pan with everyday colors I can wear. Love these.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Awesome palette. Great how so many different brands of eyeshadows can fit into these. Would buy many more. =)