MAC 15-PAN

Filtered by hair type : Other
MAC 15-PAN
15-PAN

4.8

First off - they need to reduce the price. 15 for an empty palette is a bit steep. I just filled my first palette but i'm a bit OCD of having loads of empty spots in my new one.

I use a tweezer when I have to remove a shadow, the cutouts aren't really handy for that. The shadows aren't really tight either, they have some space to wiggle around. So don't drop it!

It's a sleek palette, it looks nice & luxe.

on 6/24/2011 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This palette is great if you pop out the 15 pan plastic insert out of it. You can put a lot more pans of various shapes and sizes that way. It's all black and looks pretty good. It makes a great palette to keep at home/storage. With that said, I would never take this traveling because it's a bit on the flimsy side as far as traveling goes. However, if you're just keeping this on the vanity it's fine.

I took a lippie off because it would be great if it had a clear top so you can see your colors. Also, while it's not terribly expensive, it probably costs them 20 cents each to make one, so part of the one lippie off is for the crazy retail markup on this. I would buy this again when I run out of room on my other 2 palettes, but I don't think I'd travel with it.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I seriously love this thing. It just makes having MAC shadows so much easier. It is just so much easier to have them all in one place rather than in individual pots. If you are able to get your hands on one of these, I would recommend getting one. You can also take the insert out which allows for more shadows to be placed. I currently use this for my MAC shadows & a Zpalette for my others. I really cannot complain about this palette, but I do like my Zpalette more.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love these and could not live without them. It makes my collection so much more organized. It makes it so much easier to not have to rummage through a bunch of eyeshadows when I am doing my makeup. Also makes my collection more compact and takes up a lot less space. I just wish that the MAC counters would sell them.

on 3/24/2010 7:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

i love these... i have filled 5 of them and am working on my 6th =) i seperate mine by color ( neutral , blues, greens, pinks + purples, smokey) i also have a palette i got from coast scents which is a small, chubbier version but the CS one is NOT magnetic so i put magents on some pressed pigment pans and used the CS ones for pressed pigments

i will keep buying these forever and ever =) i use a dvd rack that i got at walmart to store the palettes

on 3/7/2010 8:36:00 PM

i love this. i have 2 of these because i have a lot of eyeshadows and its a great way to sort them. i love how i dont have to look through my eyeshadows for the right one, theyre all in the same place. its so convenient. this is one of macs products that i definately cannot live without!

on 5/25/2009 10:18:00 AM

Sleek, convenient, and handy! I love that it is thin which makes it easy to store and travel with, plus the magnet system is excellent for keeping the pans in place. I really appreciate that the e/s are a little cheaper to purchase this way, compared to the regular single e/s, and that the pans are a part of the Back to MAC recycling program as well.

on 5/17/2009 6:44:00 PM

So compact and handy

on 5/17/2009 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

So compact. So handy. So wonderful. These magnetic trays are the best thing since sliced bread! They are great for keeping all your Mac, Nyx, and Milani shadows together. Just depot them, stick a magnet on the back, and pop them in the palette. I am so blessed to have a Mac store in my city so I can get them when I need another. I wish the Mac counter will sell them as well. I also really like that they are stackable.

on 3/21/2009 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I absolutely ADORE these palettes.

So many different types of eyeshadows fit within this palette, and it just sooooo convenient and easy to store. For the quality of this palette I will be definitely buying more.

They are an amazing investment. Especially since I have bought many other types of makeup palates that fit MAC shadows and they aren't nearly as great of quality. In these ones I never have to worry about the eyeshadows falling out.