MAC 15-PAN

15-PAN

4.8

on 9/14/2011 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

OK I admit it - I seem to have a bit of a palette obsession going on! I have 2 Inglot 10s, a Make Up For Ever 12 (I think?), a FACE Atelier 12, 3 MAC 4s, 1 MAC Blush and 3 (soon to be 4, as they're full!) MAC 15s. I know about palettes!

While the MAC were my first, and I do really like them, I'm not sure they're my favourite.

Pro: They are the easiest to move pans around - most other brands press in so are difficult to shuffle round, I find these generally pop out quite easily. They're also very slim and light. Inglot are heavy. Make Up For Ever long. They're easy to open and close and I have travelled well with mine many times.

Con: Smallest eyeshadow pans of all (Face Atelier are the same size to be fair). Can't distinguish between palettes when closed (Inglots lids are opaque and Face Ateliers clear). Can't identify shade name when in (this is a problem with all palettes).

None of my palettes have a mirror in the lid or space to hold brushes etc.

Think my next buy will be a Stila, closely followed by more Inglot...

Conclusion: for MAC eyeshadows these more than do the job. A little pricey at 11.50 here in the UK but will last me years!

on 4/18/2005 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just bought my second 15 pan palette today. I LOVE the palettes. it makes it so much easier to use my shadows they are all in one place i don't have to dig them out one by one anymore. I will definately buy more as my shadow collection grows and grows.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

As usual, MAC innovates its way into every gal's traincase. These palettes (12.50US$) can be used to house a variety of shadows--MAC, Urban Decay, Ben Nye Pearl Sheen, LaFemme Ultra Pearl (+ cake liners + Wet/Dri), Milani/Jordana, Jane, Girl Cos. and many, many more! I have both the 15- and 4-pans, and use the former for organization (colour family, brand, etc.), ease of access (no searching through tens of pots!), and, of course, spacial economy. Moreover, by purchasing $9 MAC eyeshadow pans (as opposed to the $12.50 pots), you'll save the price of the palette after buying 4 pans, and you'll still have 11 slots to fill with the brand(s) of your choice. My only criticism is that I'd prefer a clear lid such as the one the 4-pans have.

on 11/11/2002 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

love love this palette! keeps all my e/s in 1 place!!