MAC 15-PAN

MAC 15-PAN
15-PAN

4.7

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love love love. I pop out the top so I can fit more shadows. I have Mac refills/singles, nyx singles and urban decay eyeshadows in my current palette. Def would repurchase more.

on 5/14/2011 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Love these! They make eyeshadow storage a breeze. WILL REPURCHASE!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I love this palette, I love having all my shadows togethere so i dont have to be searching through my stash each time i need a certain shadow. I subtracted 2 lippies. 1 for not having a mirror, which i think it would be easier and more convinient for it to have a mirror for travel, and the second lippie for how it doesnt open up ill the way, i wish it did because i already know im gonna end up breaking it one day. Though im not completely satisfied, i will buy this again only because its a better choice than having to waste 5 minutes looking for a eyeshadow.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love these and could not live without them. It makes my collection so much more organized. It makes it so much easier to not have to rummage through a bunch of eyeshadows when I am doing my makeup. Also makes my collection more compact and takes up a lot less space. I just wish that the MAC counters would sell them.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

These palettes are pretty good, the design is simple and clean, the quality is good so though they're light weight - they don't feel flimsey. The palette closes with a magnetic closure and is tight enough so that I don't get too worried about my e/s falling out when the palette is stored on its side.
The palette holds a variety of pans, and can hold non-mac ones if you add a magnet. I even put the square ones from the UD palette's in here. You can find many videos on youtube about how to depot most 'pot' form eyeshadows and outfit them to work well in the mac palette.
Also, the slim design is good for storage and the simplicity (no embellishments) make it so you can decorate the covers to identify the colors contained therein.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love how mac has palettes so you can keep your eyeshadows together and it's easy to see all your colors and choose which ones you want to wear. Since the palette is magnetic, it's really easy to move your shadows around. It's also cheaper to buy the eyeshadows in the pan form.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

One of my most proud purchases ! I just recently got one and I'm slowly building it up with matte colourful eyeshadows. My goal to finish 2, if not, 3 of these by the end of this summer - one with browns and neutrals, and one with blacks, greys and whites. I am HOOKED.
Firstly, you do end up saving a considerable amount of money when you start building an empire of eyeshadows ( a pot = $17CAD vs. a refill pan = $13CAD, that's a total of $60 cheaper for 15 shadows). If you must depot because you don't have access to a free-standing MAC store where you can get refills, then you still have the Back 2 MAC recycling program. Nothing to lose =)
Secondly, it's totally efficient and convenient - everything's laid out for you and you don't have to fumble around looking through individual pots for a particular colour. And its awesome that YOU get to choose what colours you like. Personalize your palette to suit you.
Thirdly, it's totally affordable. I got mine off Ebay (cause I didn't do my research and thought you could only get it at PRO stores.. stupid of me lol. But you can definitely get it at a free-standing MAC store). I think its almost $15 for a pan and it comes magnetized. Refill pans are too but the pots aren't, so you're going to have to stick a magnet on it.
What's also great about this is that its compatible with a lot of other brands, as long as they're 26mm in diameter. You can get Annabelle refill pans at Shoppers Drug Mart for $4.99 ea!
To recap this review, I think every single person who uses eyeshadow (and who doesn't?) needs to get crackin' on building up their own eyeshadow palette. I'm a hugeee fan of MAC but coastal scents also sells empty eyeshadow palettes. Do some research to see what you'd like but definitely try this at some point!

on 11/25/2007 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love palettes! It's so exciting to get a new one to fill up! I have 2 completely full and am working on my 3rd. Makes my makeup organization a whole lot better. And now that I've got more than one, I've just reverted to buying pan shadows instead of the pots. Cheaper and less work not having to de-pot. I do miss not having a whole slew of pots for B2M, but I still do it with lip and face products.

on 3/22/2007 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I finally got my hands on one of these, as well as the 4 pan, and can't wait to get organized. I just recently had a strong lemming for this when I realized that E.L.F. and MAC are exactly the same size. I love to customize palettes and loved doing that with Stila but Stila's not available in Manila, and the palettes are so expensive. So, for others who want blushes and glosses in their MAC pans, buy the E.L.F. custom refills. E.L.F. blushes are incredibly pigmented, and only $1, so how can you go wrong? Love, Love, Love!

on 8/16/2003 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was able to pick up one of these recently and love it.Should have gotten 2. They are nice and sleek end hold 15 pans. i only wish it was slightly higher for other shadows.