MAC 15-PAN

15-PAN

4.9

on 6/24/2011 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This palette is great if you pop out the 15 pan plastic insert out of it. You can put a lot more pans of various shapes and sizes that way. It's all black and looks pretty good. It makes a great palette to keep at home/storage. With that said, I would never take this traveling because it's a bit on the flimsy side as far as traveling goes. However, if you're just keeping this on the vanity it's fine.

I took a lippie off because it would be great if it had a clear top so you can see your colors. Also, while it's not terribly expensive, it probably costs them 20 cents each to make one, so part of the one lippie off is for the crazy retail markup on this. I would buy this again when I run out of room on my other 2 palettes, but I don't think I'd travel with it.

on 2/13/2010 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Love this. It's slim and sleek and holds 15 of my mac eyeshadows and actually will accommodate eyeshadows from some other brands as well. What I love is that the eyeshadows from mac are now only 11 dollars instead of 18 or whatever they are when you buy them in their own container. It saves you money for sure. A trick that a MA at mac told me was that if you have mac eyeshadows that are still in their separate containers, all you have to do to get them out is place em in the oven at 400 F for a few minutes. The plastic around the metal tin will melt and you can easily pop out the tin without breaking the powder apart. Definitely a great purchase to keep save yourself some time shuffling through all your makeup.

on 11/15/2009 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I have two of these palettes. One for my neutrals and one for my brights. These palettes are so handy, because you can depot all your shadows, and can carry them around without having to truck around little pots. I've also depotted my Smashbox and Urban Decay shadows to fit into these babies. If you want more room, there are tons of tutorials on how to take the little grid out so that you can fit up to 26 shadows in one palette! And placing shadows in palettes definitely frees up room!

on 5/26/2009 4:21:00 PM

Love this! I'm a huge nyx fan, and I wanted to depot all of the silly, bulky single eyeshadows because they were getting annoying. I finally bought this after about a week of thinking about it. I popped out the circular pan parts so that I could fit more in, so now I have both my square and circular nyx shadows in it. you can also buy annabelle shadows for like $4 that fit in here, as well as of course mac (but I prefer nyx, to be honest). Its so cute and small, and i would definitely buy it again except that I probably won't be needing one any time soon.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i just purchased my first palette and i love it! it is so chick looking and convient. also fun to fill! ;)

on 4/29/2009 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

if youre going to be building up a collection and buying a lot of shadows you need to buy these palettes and buy the refill pans. i buy mine at the freestanding MAC store at the mall by me. the refill pans are only $11 compared to the $14.50 for the pots. this palette was only $12! great deal. i need these for organization and it's easier to find your shadows this way.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love, love, love palettes! It's great to have all of my colors together, instead of in the pots. With the palette it's so much easier to see all of the colors I have and which ones go together, instead of having to open up and deal with all of those little pots. It fits right into the makeup bag in my purse, which is a plus!

on 2/14/2003 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

For a mac junkie this rules. It is a fabulous way to keep shadows organized. Now if only they would magnetize it

on 6/18/2002 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely love having 15 shadows in one easy lightweight palette. It is so much fun to mix and match shades. At $12, you can't go wrong! I am so organized I wish all my MAC shadows were in pan form! Having a clear top would make things easier to find. And having a mirror is nice too, but overall I am very happy with this palette and think everyone should have one. Lots of other brands fit in here as well! What a great product!

on 6/4/2001 10:12:00 AM

This is my favorite pallette! It holds 15 great MAC e/s and they stay without problem. It is so inexpensive and is beautifully packaged. The only thing that I would change is I like the clear top of the 4-pan so you can see the e/s. Otherwise the 15pan is perfect!