MAC 15-PAN

15-PAN

4.6

on 4/6/2015 6:36:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I adore this palette. I have the 4 pan one too, but I wanted something bigger for my mac shadows and to depot palettes into. I was torn between this, the z palette or the mufe empty palette. The magnet on this is weak, without the 15 shadow insert it's not strong enough to hold eyeshadows in place. But I love how this palette looks, it's sleek and easy to store. So I bought a magnet sheet on ebay (you can find them in craft stores too) for under £2 and stuck it in the bottom. Now I have my UD Naked 1 and Naked 3 palettes in it and some MAC shadows. They stay in place, feel secure and I'm definitely planning on buying more of these.

on 3/15/2012 10:26:00 PM

expensive for a basic palette, but excellent quality, you get what you pay for... once you depot your MAC shadows this baby will pay for itself in sleek storage. easy to pop into your bag and/or great for travel. also can put other shadows in here (pan has to be same size). Also can pop off the divider and make even more room for pans

on 8/25/2011 11:46:00 PM

I have nothing but AMAZING things to say about this palette. De-potting my eye shadows was a great decision. This makes me feel confident that they wont be damaged when traveling and it looks very sleek. There is nothing like looking at all your beautiful MAC shadows arranged in a palette :]

on 6/26/2011 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I finally finished filling my 15 pan palette (with Paradisco - a new favorite) and I must say I love to just sit back and look at all the gorgeous colours! I'm glad I bought this palette and would recommend it to anyone. Only one colour mistake (Cranberry looks hideous on me), which I think are pretty good odds considering the shades were all purchased online. My only con is that it gets so dirty. A makeup wipe does a great job of cleaning and it's back to being as good as new! I would definitely repurchase...but I'm hoping that this will be enough eye shadows to last me for awhile. ;-)

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love this palette, I finally got my first one last week. It makes using eyeshadow so much easier. It is a bit expensive, but I love how small and sleek it is. I have Vanilla, Jest, All that glitters, Expensive Pink, Retrospeck, Patina, Woodwinked, Honey Lust, Amberlights, Satin Taupe, Sable, Bronze, Knight Divine, Club, Magnetic Fields

on 3/14/2011 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I only have one at the moment, but looking forward to getting my next one as I've almost filled up my first one. The palette is nice and slim and I haven't had any troubles with it so far. I don't mind there not being a mirror as it looks more professional without one in my opinion though I wish it had more than 15 slots which I know you can take the insert out, but I think it looks less organised. I also wish the magnets were in the palette like the Stila ones rather than on the eyeshadow pans.

Overall, it does what it's suppose to do and I shall keep purchasing them, I just have some personal preferences.

on 10/12/2010 7:20:00 AM

The MAC 15 Pan palatte keep my eyeshadows organized and customized for my use. It is also a great way to get rid of clutter which tends to happen if you have lots of eyeshadows in single pots. I also like that I can see all the beautiful colors whenever I open my palatte. With the single pots, I tend to forget that I have this or that color. I keep my palattes clean and tidy at all times to better appreciate the eyeshadows. I just wish that the palatte itself is magnetic since the small round sticker magnets are not available where I live.

Overall: 4 Price: 4 Packaging Quality: 2 Buy Again? Yes. When you buy MAC shadows in tha pan form, it costs $11US as opposed to $15 for tha individual pot. Tha pallete itself costs $14 or $15 I believe. My first one seperated because tha hinge broke & tha latch broke aswell which is very disappointing. I also think it should come with a mirror. I think I will glue one on myself. Despite it's flaws, I will be a user because I like my shadows in a pallette & it saves you some paper in tha long run. I also love that MAC doesn't animal test...

on 5/30/2010 8:04:00 AM

Love love LOVE this! so easy for carrying around MAC eyeshadows. Wish it were a little more universal, but if you love your MAC shadows, it is streamlined, strong, light and easy to carry around. A million times better than carrying around the shadows seperately. Reasonably priced, a must-have item for makeup artists

on 4/26/2010 3:40:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I do really like these palettes, but I wish they had a clear front like the quads. I don't like labeling mine because I'm always moving them around. Other than that they are nice & sturdy & keep my shadows nicely organized.