MAC 15-PAN

Filtered by skin type : Other
MAC 15-PAN
15-PAN

4.9

First off - they need to reduce the price. 15 for an empty palette is a bit steep. I just filled my first palette but i'm a bit OCD of having loads of empty spots in my new one.

I use a tweezer when I have to remove a shadow, the cutouts aren't really handy for that. The shadows aren't really tight either, they have some space to wiggle around. So don't drop it!

It's a sleek palette, it looks nice & luxe.

I love this palette, it has a lot of slots, very cheap and makes applying eyeshadow quick and easy.

I am very happy that I depotted all of my MAC shadows and switched over to 15 palettes. (I also got about 4 Back2Mac lipsticks for all of those pots!)

Yes, there is no mirror, but I don't miss that at all. 99% of the time I don't even think about not having one. Also, you do have to be a little bit more considerate about how you pack this when travelling, because you don't want it tossed around too much.

I can group organize my colors easily, and I simply printed out a label for each palette so that I know which one to grab when I need it - neutrals, pinks & purples, etc.

Overall, a great investment. I have MAC, Jane & Milani eyeshadows stored in one convenient place. I even fit a Hard Candy eyeshadow that I received as a gift with purchase from Sephora in a MAC 15 palette!

These look like a million bucks but are dirt cheap. They save me tons of space in my cramped bathroom. Also I save time having to look through lots of little pots. I can open several of these and lay them all out to see all my shadows. And my Urban Decays fit in very nicly here too- wonderful!

Love this...I am swapping it because I am swapping away most of my shadows. Only downside is that it does not have a mirror...

I love these because they make storage so much easier. They are very thin and sleek and easy to carry around.. compared to 15 little pots of eyeshadow. It is plain black w/ MAC written on the top. Hinge closure. These things are quite addicting, I love depotting shadows :) For $12.50, these are a steal.

Hello All!

Thanks for all your info on the MAC 15 pan. I have been depaning eyeshawdows all night! Does anyone know if Lorac e/s will fit?

on 7/22/2003 4:02:00 AM

Love it, so inexpensive, so functional! I put a mirror in there too, and it's so much better like that!

Oh, in response to a poster below, for the eyeshadows--the best way to depot these babies, IMO, is to remove the labels on the bottom, open up the shadow, hold the lid part in your hand and the shadow part over a lit candle. It will melt the bottom section right through. Then I kind of hold it over a bit longer to melt the glue behind the actual shadow pan, and then grab a screwdriver and push against the back of the shadow pan, until it just oozily pops out the front, and there's absolutely no harm done to the pan. I only WISH I had known about this EARLIER, I've ruined quite a few shadows before I learned of this technique.

on 4/23/2003 3:15:00 AM

This is such an awesome thing to have! It's *so* affordable ($13?) and the quality is great. It's a sleek and sturdy black palette that holds 15 eyeshadows to prevent fumbling around in the morning. LOOOVE! Honestly, I do find myself reaching for the 4 pans more but this is still great! It makes the lemmings go wild though, seeing this with empty spots makes me want to run out and buy every MAC e/s in sight! Go get this, it's such a staple!

on 1/26/2003 12:09:00 AM

This is a nice affordable way to keep all of your shadows in one place and save $. I wish it came with a mirror or a clear lid though.