MAC 15-PAN

15-PAN

4.7

on 4/6/2015 6:36:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I adore this palette. I have the 4 pan one too, but I wanted something bigger for my mac shadows and to depot palettes into. I was torn between this, the z palette or the mufe empty palette. The magnet on this is weak, without the 15 shadow insert it's not strong enough to hold eyeshadows in place. But I love how this palette looks, it's sleek and easy to store. So I bought a magnet sheet on ebay (you can find them in craft stores too) for under £2 and stuck it in the bottom. Now I have my UD Naked 1 and Naked 3 palettes in it and some MAC shadows. They stay in place, feel secure and I'm definitely planning on buying more of these.

on 8/28/2012 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

One of the most useful beauty items I've ever purchased, I don't know what I would do without it... It would be nearly impossible to organize my MAC eyeshadows. It's sleek, practical and reasonably priced. Love!

on 3/15/2012 10:26:00 PM

expensive for a basic palette, but excellent quality, you get what you pay for... once you depot your MAC shadows this baby will pay for itself in sleek storage. easy to pop into your bag and/or great for travel. also can put other shadows in here (pan has to be same size). Also can pop off the divider and make even more room for pans

on 9/14/2011 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

OK I admit it - I seem to have a bit of a palette obsession going on! I have 2 Inglot 10s, a Make Up For Ever 12 (I think?), a FACE Atelier 12, 3 MAC 4s, 1 MAC Blush and 3 (soon to be 4, as they're full!) MAC 15s. I know about palettes!

While the MAC were my first, and I do really like them, I'm not sure they're my favourite.

Pro: They are the easiest to move pans around - most other brands press in so are difficult to shuffle round, I find these generally pop out quite easily. They're also very slim and light. Inglot are heavy. Make Up For Ever long. They're easy to open and close and I have travelled well with mine many times.

Con: Smallest eyeshadow pans of all (Face Atelier are the same size to be fair). Can't distinguish between palettes when closed (Inglots lids are opaque and Face Ateliers clear). Can't identify shade name when in (this is a problem with all palettes).

None of my palettes have a mirror in the lid or space to hold brushes etc.

Think my next buy will be a Stila, closely followed by more Inglot...

Conclusion: for MAC eyeshadows these more than do the job. A little pricey at 11.50 here in the UK but will last me years!

on 8/25/2011 11:46:00 PM

I have nothing but AMAZING things to say about this palette. De-potting my eye shadows was a great decision. This makes me feel confident that they wont be damaged when traveling and it looks very sleek. There is nothing like looking at all your beautiful MAC shadows arranged in a palette :]

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love this palette, I finally got my first one last week. It makes using eyeshadow so much easier. It is a bit expensive, but I love how small and sleek it is. I have Vanilla, Jest, All that glitters, Expensive Pink, Retrospeck, Patina, Woodwinked, Honey Lust, Amberlights, Satin Taupe, Sable, Bronze, Knight Divine, Club, Magnetic Fields

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I seriously love this thing. It just makes having MAC shadows so much easier. It is just so much easier to have them all in one place rather than in individual pots. If you are able to get your hands on one of these, I would recommend getting one. You can also take the insert out which allows for more shadows to be placed. I currently use this for my MAC shadows & a Zpalette for my others. I really cannot complain about this palette, but I do like my Zpalette more.

on 5/30/2010 8:04:00 AM

Love love LOVE this! so easy for carrying around MAC eyeshadows. Wish it were a little more universal, but if you love your MAC shadows, it is streamlined, strong, light and easy to carry around. A million times better than carrying around the shadows seperately. Reasonably priced, a must-have item for makeup artists

on 4/26/2010 3:40:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I do really like these palettes, but I wish they had a clear front like the quads. I don't like labeling mine because I'm always moving them around. Other than that they are nice & sturdy & keep my shadows nicely organized.

I love these pans!! They have saved me quite a lot of money since buying eye shadows in the pan form is cheaper especially if you buy a lot like me. I have three of these (neutral palette, darker e/s palette, and pink/purples palette).