MAC 15-PAN

Filtered by skin tone : Other
MAC 15-PAN
15-PAN

4.6

First off - they need to reduce the price. 15 for an empty palette is a bit steep. I just filled my first palette but i'm a bit OCD of having loads of empty spots in my new one.

I use a tweezer when I have to remove a shadow, the cutouts aren't really handy for that. The shadows aren't really tight either, they have some space to wiggle around. So don't drop it!

It's a sleek palette, it looks nice & luxe.

I love this palette, it has a lot of slots, very cheap and makes applying eyeshadow quick and easy.

on 1/10/2008 7:13:00 AM

GREAT idea-for STORING shadows only. Too big to pack around.
NO mirror, no tray for brushes.

on 7/8/2007 10:15:00 PM

I have 4 of these FULL!!! love it. I love that you can have every color under the sun to work with. Being an entertainer I have to have a ton of color because you never know what you are going to need. If you happen to drop this, it will break, but it will still be functional. Have a great time filling up one of these!! I am ready for another!

on 3/22/2007 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I finally got my hands on one of these, as well as the 4 pan, and can't wait to get organized. I just recently had a strong lemming for this when I realized that E.L.F. and MAC are exactly the same size. I love to customize palettes and loved doing that with Stila but Stila's not available in Manila, and the palettes are so expensive. So, for others who want blushes and glosses in their MAC pans, buy the E.L.F. custom refills. E.L.F. blushes are incredibly pigmented, and only $1, so how can you go wrong? Love, Love, Love!

on 6/19/2005 7:40:00 PM

I'm not palette gal but has now come over to the dark side :) I travel every other week for work and have had way too many disasters in carrying makeup. I would be in such a rush packing that I tend to pickup the wrong pots and would show up in my hotel going 'huh, how am I going to wear this?!?!' or 'where's the ___?'. The 15 palette keeps all the colors in one place and I can easily pick out the colors I need for my 4 pan, which is what I usually travel with. This palette saves a lot of space and I can store it in my laptop bag on my trips but I'm not that bad yet!

on 8/16/2003 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was able to pick up one of these recently and love it.Should have gotten 2. They are nice and sleek end hold 15 pans. i only wish it was slightly higher for other shadows.

on 4/20/2003 7:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I waited soooo long for the MAC Store in the Philippines to have this and I am so lucky to have gotten one because they ran out of it within 3 days from when they got it. I also got 2 of the 4 pans just to make sure i have one that travels easily. I agree, this needs a mirror and a magnetized bottom but that is not enough reason not to give this product 5 whole marks. Be careful though. Once you got your hands on one, you will get the tendency to fill it up as quick as possible, just to be able to get another one, and then fill that 2nd one up and the vicious cycle goes on and on!

on 1/14/2003 5:56:00 PM

Fantastic palette! I store my UD e/s in it and they fit perfectly, plus it's great having everything in 1 palette instead of in separate pots. The only downside is that the case gets easily smudged if e/s gets on it, and it's hard to clean it off.

on 1/2/2003 1:18:00 PM

I love these palettes. What is better than a custom made palette? I can't think of anything! It's cheap and slim and just great to have!