MAC 15-PAN

MAC 15-PAN
15-PAN

4.7

on 1/3/2004 11:43:00 PM

the Stila pan is so much better. This one has no mirror, which makes application on the go impossible. It's also big and cumbersome. It looks nice, but it is far from practical.

on 3/14/2011 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I only have one at the moment, but looking forward to getting my next one as I've almost filled up my first one. The palette is nice and slim and I haven't had any troubles with it so far. I don't mind there not being a mirror as it looks more professional without one in my opinion though I wish it had more than 15 slots which I know you can take the insert out, but I think it looks less organised. I also wish the magnets were in the palette like the Stila ones rather than on the eyeshadow pans.

Overall, it does what it's suppose to do and I shall keep purchasing them, I just have some personal preferences.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I love this palette, I love having all my shadows togethere so i dont have to be searching through my stash each time i need a certain shadow. I subtracted 2 lippies. 1 for not having a mirror, which i think it would be easier and more convinient for it to have a mirror for travel, and the second lippie for how it doesnt open up ill the way, i wish it did because i already know im gonna end up breaking it one day. Though im not completely satisfied, i will buy this again only because its a better choice than having to waste 5 minutes looking for a eyeshadow.

on 12/10/2009 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great place to keep your eyeshadows together and organized. However, one of my palettes broke at the clasp after a year of use.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love mac palettes because they are so sturdy, but what I hate is that you cant see what e/s are in what palette. I much more prefer the quads for this. The quads are also a lot easier for travel and if you need to just throw it in your purse.

on 1/10/2008 7:13:00 AM

GREAT idea-for STORING shadows only. Too big to pack around.
NO mirror, no tray for brushes.

on 8/29/2006 11:59:00 AM

There isn't a lot more I can say about this pan other than I would purchase it again. However, the SA at my counter did give me a tip:

If you have more than 15 shadows, you can pop the holder out of the inside of this and store about 30 shadows in this pan using just the magnets to hold it in place. She said it works perfectly (she doesnt' lose anything) and it's twice the storage space.

Anyway, some of you may find that helpful. :)

I was SOOO happy to finally have a 15 pan palette. It is slim and compact, but not "cheap" thin plastic. Obviously nice quality. Only complaints? No mirror! Which I solved by finding one and gluing it in, although doesn't cover whole inside lid like the 6 eye filled palettes do. Plus, no place for a brush! (Also a nice feature of the 6 eye palettes). So, guess I will make a little brush holder on the top...not, would get knocked off somehow. I would gladly pay more $ if they did add mirror and place for brush.

on 8/9/2004 1:52:00 AM

A great way to organise your shadows if you have loads of them.

Can be a little daunting looking at 15 all together, which is why i prefer the 4 pan.

on 1/20/2004 10:16:00 AM

I agree that the palette is perfect for organizing shadows. But it is cheaply made and expensive to purchase -- for the quality. Traveling with a 15-pan full of e/s is a good way to end up with not only broken shadows but a broken palette as well!