MAC 15-PAN

MAC 15-PAN
15-PAN

on 6/26/2011 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I finally finished filling my 15 pan palette (with Paradisco - a new favorite) and I must say I love to just sit back and look at all the gorgeous colours! I'm glad I bought this palette and would recommend it to anyone. Only one colour mistake (Cranberry looks hideous on me), which I think are pretty good odds considering the shades were all purchased online. My only con is that it gets so dirty. A makeup wipe does a great job of cleaning and it's back to being as good as new! I would definitely repurchase...but I'm hoping that this will be enough eye shadows to last me for awhile. ;-)

on 1/10/2008 7:13:00 AM

GREAT idea-for STORING shadows only. Too big to pack around.
NO mirror, no tray for brushes.

on 11/29/2007 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The Best for organization! Looking for more!

I was SOOO happy to finally have a 15 pan palette. It is slim and compact, but not "cheap" thin plastic. Obviously nice quality. Only complaints? No mirror! Which I solved by finding one and gluing it in, although doesn't cover whole inside lid like the 6 eye filled palettes do. Plus, no place for a brush! (Also a nice feature of the 6 eye palettes). So, guess I will make a little brush holder on the top...not, would get knocked off somehow. I would gladly pay more $ if they did add mirror and place for brush.