MAC 15-PAN

15-PAN

4.8

on 4/6/2015 6:36:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I adore this palette. I have the 4 pan one too, but I wanted something bigger for my mac shadows and to depot palettes into. I was torn between this, the z palette or the mufe empty palette. The magnet on this is weak, without the 15 shadow insert it's not strong enough to hold eyeshadows in place. But I love how this palette looks, it's sleek and easy to store. So I bought a magnet sheet on ebay (you can find them in craft stores too) for under £2 and stuck it in the bottom. Now I have my UD Naked 1 and Naked 3 palettes in it and some MAC shadows. They stay in place, feel secure and I'm definitely planning on buying more of these.

on 8/28/2012 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

One of the most useful beauty items I've ever purchased, I don't know what I would do without it... It would be nearly impossible to organize my MAC eyeshadows. It's sleek, practical and reasonably priced. Love!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love love love. I pop out the top so I can fit more shadows. I have Mac refills/singles, nyx singles and urban decay eyeshadows in my current palette. Def would repurchase more.

on 1/6/2012 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought one a while ago when on a trip to London, each palette refill is about 11.50 which compared to 14 for a regular eyeshadow, you're saving so much more by buying the palette and the refills. The palettes are about 15, which is steep, but by buying the refills, you'll have got your moneys worth back from not buying the regulare eyeshadows, so it is worth it! I've already completed my first Mac palette, and already thinking of buying another 2, and possibly de-potting my eyeshadows into a palette and using the old packaging for Back 2 Mac :)

on 8/25/2011 11:46:00 PM

I have nothing but AMAZING things to say about this palette. De-potting my eye shadows was a great decision. This makes me feel confident that they wont be damaged when traveling and it looks very sleek. There is nothing like looking at all your beautiful MAC shadows arranged in a palette :]

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I seriously love this thing. It just makes having MAC shadows so much easier. It is just so much easier to have them all in one place rather than in individual pots. If you are able to get your hands on one of these, I would recommend getting one. You can also take the insert out which allows for more shadows to be placed. I currently use this for my MAC shadows & a Zpalette for my others. I really cannot complain about this palette, but I do like my Zpalette more.

on 3/14/2011 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I only have one at the moment, but looking forward to getting my next one as I've almost filled up my first one. The palette is nice and slim and I haven't had any troubles with it so far. I don't mind there not being a mirror as it looks more professional without one in my opinion though I wish it had more than 15 slots which I know you can take the insert out, but I think it looks less organised. I also wish the magnets were in the palette like the Stila ones rather than on the eyeshadow pans.

Overall, it does what it's suppose to do and I shall keep purchasing them, I just have some personal preferences.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I love this palette, I love having all my shadows togethere so i dont have to be searching through my stash each time i need a certain shadow. I subtracted 2 lippies. 1 for not having a mirror, which i think it would be easier and more convinient for it to have a mirror for travel, and the second lippie for how it doesnt open up ill the way, i wish it did because i already know im gonna end up breaking it one day. Though im not completely satisfied, i will buy this again only because its a better choice than having to waste 5 minutes looking for a eyeshadow.

Overall: 4 Price: 4 Packaging Quality: 2 Buy Again? Yes. When you buy MAC shadows in tha pan form, it costs $11US as opposed to $15 for tha individual pot. Tha pallete itself costs $14 or $15 I believe. My first one seperated because tha hinge broke & tha latch broke aswell which is very disappointing. I also think it should come with a mirror. I think I will glue one on myself. Despite it's flaws, I will be a user because I like my shadows in a pallette & it saves you some paper in tha long run. I also love that MAC doesn't animal test...

on 5/30/2010 8:04:00 AM

Love love LOVE this! so easy for carrying around MAC eyeshadows. Wish it were a little more universal, but if you love your MAC shadows, it is streamlined, strong, light and easy to carry around. A million times better than carrying around the shadows seperately. Reasonably priced, a must-have item for makeup artists