MAC 15-PAN

MAC 15-PAN
15-PAN

4.8

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love this palette, I finally got my first one last week. It makes using eyeshadow so much easier. It is a bit expensive, but I love how small and sleek it is. I have Vanilla, Jest, All that glitters, Expensive Pink, Retrospeck, Patina, Woodwinked, Honey Lust, Amberlights, Satin Taupe, Sable, Bronze, Knight Divine, Club, Magnetic Fields

on 5/14/2011 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Love these! They make eyeshadow storage a breeze. WILL REPURCHASE!

on 1/18/2010 11:02:00 PM

really sleek and pretty looking. it's easy to decorate to identify what colors you have. i bought one to save money on eyeshadows because the pan refils are cheaper, but when i got my palette i got so excited that i depotted my quads and ended up filling it up.. so i'll either have to remove the dividers to fit more or buy another one which kind of defeats the purpose of saving money with the palette haha. it's nice though!

on 11/15/2009 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I have two of these palettes. One for my neutrals and one for my brights. These palettes are so handy, because you can depot all your shadows, and can carry them around without having to truck around little pots. I've also depotted my Smashbox and Urban Decay shadows to fit into these babies. If you want more room, there are tons of tutorials on how to take the little grid out so that you can fit up to 26 shadows in one palette! And placing shadows in palettes definitely frees up room!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love how mac has palettes so you can keep your eyeshadows together and it's easy to see all your colors and choose which ones you want to wear. Since the palette is magnetic, it's really easy to move your shadows around. It's also cheaper to buy the eyeshadows in the pan form.

on 5/17/2009 6:44:00 PM

So compact and handy

on 2/15/2009 4:19:00 PM

This opened up a lot of space that I needed lolz.
I love how it's magnetic so I could re-arrange when I needed it.
Great buy. Will recommend to all my friends.
It's quite slim too so even if you stacked it, it doesn't take up a lot of space :)

I love my palletes it make storing my eyeshadows soo much easier. And they look really professional. Also very inexpensive.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love these perfect for storing, If I am traveling I just used the 4 Pan with everyday colors I can wear. Love these.

on 8/19/2006 10:53:00 AM

im already on my second pan and i bring both with me whenever i travel.. i just can't choose. the only complaint i have is that shimmers from my eyeshadows seems to fall out everywhere and makes it super messy.