mark. Lemon Sugar

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
mark. Lemon Sugar
Lemon Sugar

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Lemon is one of my FAVE scents, and this one is extra-super yummy! I think that is because it has hints of vanilla or some other sweet treat [at least to my nose]. I know it says Lemon SUGAR, but I find the smell of sugar to be stinky-feet-like, and I would so NOT use that to descibe this scent. As I'm busy sniffing myself I would say it smells of lemon, vanilla, a bit of a watery floral, just a tiny hint of that. The scent level is medium, the lasting power is medium, but I think it would last longer if you were to spray it on your clothing. I love the body cream, too, it's moisturizing, but not greasy, and smells soooo good! I do wish that the bottles of scent were larger, but the price isn't scary, so that's a plus. I've bought it a couple times, and got some for my best bud, too. Good stuff!

on 8/28/2008 1:35:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

wow this is amazing , i really love how light and fresh this smells , i like how its sugary but still tart at the same time, This is one of the few fragrances i can wear around my BF becuase he gets sinius headaches from many scents very easily but he absouluty adores this, but i do wish the lasting power was just a little bit longer but ill will definatly repurchase !!!

on 2/20/2007 11:08:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

N-A-U-S-E-A-T-I-N-G!!!!!!!!! Yuck!!! I don't know how people can say this stuff is "sooo good", when it's obviously another one of mark's cheap attempts to attract a younger demographic. I saw Lemon Sugar and immediately was attracted to the lemon part since it's a clean, favorite of mine smell. When I sprayed it on, it started to smell REALLY sugary and once I got to the door I almost threw up...the smell is intoxicating, but not in a good way! The scent seemed to linger and I was so repulsed by it I could not concentrate in anything....I had to get it off. In simple terms, this stuff is cheap, nasty and ordinary. If you ever want to try a citrusy cent worth your money try Guess, or any of the Escada Summer fragrances. They're a bit more pricey but well worth ur money. Don't waste money on this product.

My best friend is a Mark. Rep. and she let's me use her discount. I bought the lemon sugar body bundle which included the body wash, lotion, and scent mist all for $12 usd!!! I also snagged me the body butter for the cold weather that's unfortunately just around the corner. I smelled the scented page in the magalog and fell hard for this scent it is so fresh and unique...very uplifting to the senses. Now I know why they call this line self sanctuary! I'm usually not into citrus scents but this is an exception. Mark. is quality through and through and has yet to let me down! Way to go Mark...keep 'em coming!

Popular Fragrances