mark Lemon Sugar

mark Lemon Sugar
Lemon Sugar

4.3

on 3/23/2012 5:50:00 PM

It's cute! Smells exactly like an iced lemon cookie to me. It doesn't have much staying power. I just found my bottle I bought a couple years ago and it's lost a lot of it's fragrance. So I think it may have gone bad. But it's adorable and cheap and worth picking up if you want to smell like a cute little iced lemon cookie :)

on 4/6/2011 10:47:00 PM

YES!! I absolutely adore this! It smells exactly like its name -- delicious fresh lemons and sugar. Not too citrusy, not too sweet, but a perfect hybrid of the two. And I can't believe this is from such a cheap brand! I love this as a light scent in the summer, or anytime I'm in a bad mood and need a lift. Please don't discontinue!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Oh YUMMM! This stuff is great! Smells exactly like what's called: sweet lemon and sugar. Doesn't last long but it's cheap so reapplication comes without guilt! This fragrance isn't particularly elegant or fancy, more of a fresh comfort scent for me, but it's great for casual wear and never fails to bring a smile to my face :)

I love this line...smells so good!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This lemon sugar line smells amazing. Truly wonderful scent! I had a feeling that I would love it after writing to some reviewers below and they all had good comments on it. The smell is harder to describe, because I have smelled alot of lemon scents and they are nothing like this one. It's the perfect amount of creamy floral and fresh sliced lemon. Sometimes it smells fresh and other times like a creamy lemon filling or dessert. Nothing about it is too sweet or too zingy. The lemon is fresh and cool, not like a lemon soap smell. We all know the smell of those dish soaps, but this is not at all like that. I still gave it a 5 even though it doesn't last long enough for me. I'm going to layer it with the body butter and see if that helps. I adore this scent, it's my new fave. I do have the new redone packaging with the pink top, so if it smells different from the other bottle please let me know! The box says it blends creamy fresh florals with a lemon sugar twist. Edited: It's a alt like the discontinued Tutti Dolce Lemon Meringue scent.

on 2/25/2007 4:43:00 PM

I have the moisture milk in this scent. I love it. The price is great for all that you get. I really want the Scent Mist, but it seems pricey to me. Even @ Rep. price! I know the scent won't last very long, or else I would buy it. If it becomes discontinued though, I would buy 5 of them!

on 2/20/2007 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

N-A-U-S-E-A-T-I-N-G!!!!!!!!! Yuck!!! I don't know how people can say this stuff is "sooo good", when it's obviously another one of mark's cheap attempts to attract a younger demographic. I saw Lemon Sugar and immediately was attracted to the lemon part since it's a clean, favorite of mine smell. When I sprayed it on, it started to smell REALLY sugary and once I got to the door I almost threw up...the smell is intoxicating, but not in a good way! The scent seemed to linger and I was so repulsed by it I could not concentrate in anything....I had to get it off. In simple terms, this stuff is cheap, nasty and ordinary. If you ever want to try a citrusy cent worth your money try Guess, or any of the Escada Summer fragrances. They're a bit more pricey but well worth ur money. Don't waste money on this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My mom and I both love Lemon Sugar scent mist. Like it has been said, the scent is not overpowering. It's very bright lemony at first and the dry-down is more of the sugar. I wish it lasted a little longer throughout the day, but since it's cheap I don't mind spraying more. I'm sure as mom and I use we will continue to purchase!

This is delicious on me! I get an initial, very citrusy burst of fresh lemon, which then dries down to a nice lemon cookie sort of thing. I got a very nice compliment on this from a guy I know who is NOT known for handing out compliments lightly.

I thought I'd have to save this for spring/summer, but it's lovely in the winter as well. A real pick-me-up. Also, the bottle is beyond cute. A definite re-purchase when I run out, and I will definitely run out.

I was bummed about this, especially after reading the reviews. I purchased the body butter, and while it definitely has the lemon and vanilla notes, there is also a floral/musky undertone that smells really funky (at least on me) after it soaks in. The body butter formula works well enough, but I wouldn't purchase it again based on the scent. I suppose that's how it is when it comes to that sort of thing- you either love it or hate it. What I think cheapens the smell may be the things that sets it apart from the usual fruity/foody scents for others.

Popular Fragrances