mark. Lemon Sugar

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
mark. Lemon Sugar
Lemon Sugar

Yummm I want to eat it & that's all I can say!

on 12/30/2013 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Smells sooo yummy and fresh! Light citrus scent with a hint of sweetness, I find I'd have to reapply later in the day so it's not long lasting but I would be buy since it's such a nice fresh scent!

on 8/21/2010 11:19:00 PM

This smells really nice and refreshing. It's clean. Just the right amount of sweetness, not overpowering and sickening, like Yves Rocher's Verveine cologne, which is a bit too much on the sweet side, especially during the summer months. This is just perfect. It's light for anytime, but refreshing for those hot summer days! Not long lasting, but it isn't very expensive. I, too, get quite a lot of musk along with the slightly sweet lemon scent, but that's a plus, since I do well with musk scents. NICE! And I don't think it smells cheap. I think it smells much more nicer than some other lemon scents. Either they're bitter smelling, or they're too sweet. Perfectly done here. Great for after showers and right before bedtime. Oh, and yes, AVON comes out with some stuff that is cheap smelling, but sometimes they come out with something great, as with any other company! I've smelled stuff from BIG companies that were HORRIBLE!

on 2/25/2010 11:27:00 PM

LOVE this scent. A perfect balance of lemon and sugar, neither being too overwhelming. I've only used the shower wash and lotion, and the fragrance is pretty much the same between the two, unlike with some companies how there can be a slight difference between two fragrance products.

I tried this in the Body Butter, and I LOVE it. I used to be kind of a snob about Avon products, but I think this is a great fragrance. My Avon lady gave me an amazing deal, only $4 for the body butter. I am stocking up!!

on 11/6/2009 10:32:00 PM

It is a very pretty scent. Does not smell cheap in the least, smells like some higher end perfumes actually. However it is much to musky for me so I gave it to a friend and she loves it.

on 7/7/2008 10:34:00 AM

Oh so yummie, not too much lemon nor too much sugar, just a nice fresh, soft citrus summer smell. I bought the three piece set and the body butter is to die for, so rich, creamy and moisturizing, perfect after a shower with the shower gel. Very uplifting. My friend, who has allergies took one whiff and threw me a 20 dollar bill so I could order this for her. My husband loves it too. Just like Mark's Honey Jasmine the two notes are a perfect blend with neither taking over. Lasting power is fairly good with mostly the sugar scent lingering over about 4 four hours but it is not a sickly sweet sugar just soft and yummie!

I love this product. I had previously been using Lolita Lempicka and CKin2u, which both by the end of the day have a more musky scent. I love those two and they are great for a night out, but since it is summer time I wanted a nice citrus-y scent. Lemon Sugar is amazing. It smells exactly like ... well, lemon and sugar! It makes me feel clean and refreshed. I love the smell as it really perks you up. It's so good you want to taste it!

I prefer more of a bright, juicy citrus to this line, which is predominantly sugary and bakery-scented. However, it DOES smell like lemon bars, and if that suits your fancy, you'll love this one!

on 9/19/2007 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

IMHO, Yuck. I had to get this off of me as soon as I could. I could not smell lemon at all, and I love lemon. Very dissapointing, and thank goodness, the sent did not last too long. Kind of pricey for a mist too, it actually made me ill feeling.