mark Lemon Sugar

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
mark Lemon Sugar
Lemon Sugar

4.3

i've used the body butter on and off over the years but never tried the fragrance mist itself...i'm sorry to be trying it now. the lemon sugar scent is apparently a best seller for mark, which makes sense because it is AMAZING - not too sweet but still very lemon-y and creamy. however the current formulation is basically just a body spray, and a poorly done one at that - the yellow dye gets on your skin!! mark is having this product manufactured in china now so it all makes sense. since i still do love the scent i will probably just use this around the house and make sure my clothing is dark. also if you do wear this you will need to reapply at least once over the course of the day.

on 10/17/2014 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I think this smells lovely.
Perfect for spring or summer.
I find it perfectly sweet with just enough lemon to take the edge off so it isn't overly sweet.
I tried a VS version similar to this one and though it smells good it is not quite as nice.
I will definitely purchase Mark's version next time.

on 1/5/2009 4:01:00 AM

This sent is very yummy!! It's not to strong and has a great lasting scent. I have gotten many compliments when I wear this. Another pro is that it is inexpensive.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Lemon is one of my FAVE scents, and this one is extra-super yummy! I think that is because it has hints of vanilla or some other sweet treat [at least to my nose]. I know it says Lemon SUGAR, but I find the smell of sugar to be stinky-feet-like, and I would so NOT use that to descibe this scent. As I'm busy sniffing myself I would say it smells of lemon, vanilla, a bit of a watery floral, just a tiny hint of that. The scent level is medium, the lasting power is medium, but I think it would last longer if you were to spray it on your clothing. I love the body cream, too, it's moisturizing, but not greasy, and smells soooo good! I do wish that the bottles of scent were larger, but the price isn't scary, so that's a plus. I've bought it a couple times, and got some for my best bud, too. Good stuff!

on 8/28/2008 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

wow this is amazing , i really love how light and fresh this smells , i like how its sugary but still tart at the same time, This is one of the few fragrances i can wear around my BF becuase he gets sinius headaches from many scents very easily but he absouluty adores this, but i do wish the lasting power was just a little bit longer but ill will definatly repurchase !!!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I don't think that I need to comment further on this delightful scent. Everyone has described it beautifully. I do want to comment that I generally suffer from migraines, and many scents can send me over the edge. This is one that I can use. It is a very wearable fragrance, not overpowering, and is great for daytime. For a more intense fragrance, I use the body wash and the body butter. Thus is a great find, and I will continue to purchase!

on 7/1/2008 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this cologne! It's a great alternative to the much more expensive fresh sugar lemon perfume and smells on the skin just as it does in the bottle, which isn't always the case with inexpensive sugary or fruity scents. the bottle is large for the price and it made with thick glass - i have no trouble carrying it in my handbag because the cap doesn't come off easily and i don't worry about it breaking if i throw my bag down. i took off one point because it isn't as strong as doesn't last as long as an actual eau de toilette. that said, it makes an excellent body spray and the scent lasts long on hair!

on 6/8/2008 6:07:00 PM

I love this lemon spray. It does not smell like lemon dish detergent or Pledge. It is sweet like Pink Sugar with a little lemon thrown in. The sugar gives it a slightly vanilla drydown, which I love!!!. Great summer scent. Would buy again.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this scent! I got a giftset with the full size mist, shower gel and body butter for $11 so I can't complain about the price. The scent is like a combination of the sugar note from Aquolina's Pink Sugar and sweet lemon. The products layer well together and the mist lasts has decent staying power. I just wish there was an EDT or EDP for the Lemon Sugar line, but I will continue to purchase from this line regardless.

on 4/27/2008 7:21:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This smells exactly the way it's been titled: like lemon and then sugar. I love how the lemon note is dominant over the sugar one w/o being too acidic or tart. Lasting power is not the greatest, but it does come in a shower gel, body milk, body butter and a dry oil mist, so layering is possible. A definite one to try out if you like lemon-based scents.

Popular Fragrances