mark Lemon Sugar

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
mark Lemon Sugar
Lemon Sugar

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My favourite scent! And the body butter is actually quite moisturizing, I'm amazed at how smooth my skin feels after slathering it on! Most scents give me a headache or just annoy me, but I find Lemon Sugar refreshing and clean smelling, like a lemon merangue pie. Plus, my hubby loves the smell of it too!!

on 12/26/2012 11:43:00 AM

This is wonderful!!! Not too citrusy and not to sweet. This smells so good! It really does smell like a lemon cookie! Why did I not discover this before? Lasting power could be better though.

on 2/26/2011 4:30:00 PM

This scent is my HG and I would be devastated if they discontinued it. The fresh lemony scent isn't too sweet, definitely doesn't smell like soap and I find it perks me up and leaves me feeling pampered.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is one of the few perfumes that I can wear around my husband that doesn't make him sneeze [he has some major allergies]. I love the sugar-lemon scent; it always puts a smile on my face when I spray it on !

The entire lemon sugar body line is a must-have! It's a great summer scent- cool, crisp, and refreshing! It's not too overpowering to layer the body spray over lotion, etc. I find that latering the products gives me a subtle, yummy, long-lasting scent.

When I wear it I detect notes of lemon, sugar cookie, and undertones of floral blossoms. It's a scent that works well on anyone!

on 2/13/2008 1:42:00 AM

Lemon Sugar, I am a Avon rep, when the cate. first came out I couldn't stop smelling the page and I knew I had to buy some, I got the Body butter, shower gel & dry oil mist And i'm in LOVE with it, Light, refreshing, sexy lemon scent that lasts for hours.

on 2/3/2007 4:38:00 PM

Let me put it this way... if mark. came out with this scent in a shampoo, I would be in HEAVEN.

Smells awesome without the Mr. Clean effect that a lot of lemon-scented products tend to have. More sweet than lemony, IMO.

on 9/25/2006 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love everything lemon and thought I found my HG's when BBW and Body Bakery came out with lemon scents. however, when Mark's version came out, I decided to give it a try. Now THIS is my Holy Grail. It's absolutely beautiful and beats BBW's and Body Bakery's lemon scents hands down! I use the whole line...body wash, lotion, and fragrance. When layered, the scent usually lasts all day. if it does happen to fade, it's no problem. The fragrance bottle is just the right size to fit in my purse if I need to use it during the day. It's a bit cheaper than the BBW line and it smells more "real". i will definately repurchase next spring as I like a headier scent for fall and winter. If you love lemon, try this. You won't be disappointed.

Popular Fragrances