mark Lemon Sugar

Lemon Sugar

4.2

on 10/17/2014 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I think this smells lovely.
Perfect for spring or summer.
I find it perfectly sweet with just enough lemon to take the edge off so it isn't overly sweet.
I tried a VS version similar to this one and though it smells good it is not quite as nice.
I will definitely purchase Mark's version next time.

on 12/30/2013 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Smells sooo yummy and fresh! Light citrus scent with a hint of sweetness, I find I'd have to reapply later in the day so it's not long lasting but I would be buy since it's such a nice fresh scent!

on 2/25/2010 11:27:00 PM

LOVE this scent. A perfect balance of lemon and sugar, neither being too overwhelming. I've only used the shower wash and lotion, and the fragrance is pretty much the same between the two, unlike with some companies how there can be a slight difference between two fragrance products.

on 11/6/2009 10:32:00 PM

It is a very pretty scent. Does not smell cheap in the least, smells like some higher end perfumes actually. However it is much to musky for me so I gave it to a friend and she loves it.

on 1/5/2009 4:01:00 AM

This sent is very yummy!! It's not to strong and has a great lasting scent. I have gotten many compliments when I wear this. Another pro is that it is inexpensive.

on 7/7/2008 10:34:00 AM

Oh so yummie, not too much lemon nor too much sugar, just a nice fresh, soft citrus summer smell. I bought the three piece set and the body butter is to die for, so rich, creamy and moisturizing, perfect after a shower with the shower gel. Very uplifting. My friend, who has allergies took one whiff and threw me a 20 dollar bill so I could order this for her. My husband loves it too. Just like Mark's Honey Jasmine the two notes are a perfect blend with neither taking over. Lasting power is fairly good with mostly the sugar scent lingering over about 4 four hours but it is not a sickly sweet sugar just soft and yummie!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I don't think that I need to comment further on this delightful scent. Everyone has described it beautifully. I do want to comment that I generally suffer from migraines, and many scents can send me over the edge. This is one that I can use. It is a very wearable fragrance, not overpowering, and is great for daytime. For a more intense fragrance, I use the body wash and the body butter. Thus is a great find, and I will continue to purchase!

on 12/13/2007 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

most definately a lemon cookie scent, not at all a lemon fruit scent. very yummy and pretty long lasting for a $12 scent. casual and sexy. great everyday scent.

on 9/19/2007 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

IMHO, Yuck. I had to get this off of me as soon as I could. I could not smell lemon at all, and I love lemon. Very dissapointing, and thank goodness, the sent did not last too long. Kind of pricey for a mist too, it actually made me ill feeling.

Popular Fragrances