mark Lemon Sugar

Filtered by hair type : Curly
mark Lemon Sugar
Lemon Sugar

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Lemon is one of my FAVE scents, and this one is extra-super yummy! I think that is because it has hints of vanilla or some other sweet treat [at least to my nose]. I know it says Lemon SUGAR, but I find the smell of sugar to be stinky-feet-like, and I would so NOT use that to descibe this scent. As I'm busy sniffing myself I would say it smells of lemon, vanilla, a bit of a watery floral, just a tiny hint of that. The scent level is medium, the lasting power is medium, but I think it would last longer if you were to spray it on your clothing. I love the body cream, too, it's moisturizing, but not greasy, and smells soooo good! I do wish that the bottles of scent were larger, but the price isn't scary, so that's a plus. I've bought it a couple times, and got some for my best bud, too. Good stuff!

on 8/28/2008 1:35:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

wow this is amazing , i really love how light and fresh this smells , i like how its sugary but still tart at the same time, This is one of the few fragrances i can wear around my BF becuase he gets sinius headaches from many scents very easily but he absouluty adores this, but i do wish the lasting power was just a little bit longer but ill will definatly repurchase !!!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this scent! I got a giftset with the full size mist, shower gel and body butter for $11 so I can't complain about the price. The scent is like a combination of the sugar note from Aquolina's Pink Sugar and sweet lemon. The products layer well together and the mist lasts has decent staying power. I just wish there was an EDT or EDP for the Lemon Sugar line, but I will continue to purchase from this line regardless.

on 2/20/2007 11:08:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

N-A-U-S-E-A-T-I-N-G!!!!!!!!! Yuck!!! I don't know how people can say this stuff is "sooo good", when it's obviously another one of mark's cheap attempts to attract a younger demographic. I saw Lemon Sugar and immediately was attracted to the lemon part since it's a clean, favorite of mine smell. When I sprayed it on, it started to smell REALLY sugary and once I got to the door I almost threw up...the smell is intoxicating, but not in a good way! The scent seemed to linger and I was so repulsed by it I could not concentrate in anything....I had to get it off. In simple terms, this stuff is cheap, nasty and ordinary. If you ever want to try a citrusy cent worth your money try Guess, or any of the Escada Summer fragrances. They're a bit more pricey but well worth ur money. Don't waste money on this product.

Popular Fragrances