mark. Lemon Sugar

Lemon Sugar

4.8

on 10/17/2014 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I think this smells lovely.
Perfect for spring or summer.
I find it perfectly sweet with just enough lemon to take the edge off so it isn't overly sweet.
I tried a VS version similar to this one and though it smells good it is not quite as nice.
I will definitely purchase Mark's version next time.

on 12/26/2012 11:43:00 AM

This is wonderful!!! Not too citrusy and not to sweet. This smells so good! It really does smell like a lemon cookie! Why did I not discover this before? Lasting power could be better though.

on 4/6/2011 10:47:00 PM

YES!! I absolutely adore this! It smells exactly like its name -- delicious fresh lemons and sugar. Not too citrusy, not too sweet, but a perfect hybrid of the two. And I can't believe this is from such a cheap brand! I love this as a light scent in the summer, or anytime I'm in a bad mood and need a lift. Please don't discontinue!

on 11/19/2010 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

I just recently tried this fragrance and it was love at first whiff. It's sweet, but not too sweet, lemony but not with that bitter smell some of the lemon fragrances have. It smells fresh and clean and the few chances I've had to wear it I've gotten compliments on it. My husband loves this scent when I wear it.

Since it's so hard to find my prior HG, BB Skin Musk, these days, I think I'm going to switch over to this fragrance for everyday wear. As good as this smells, I think I'll try the body wash and body butter, too. It isn't extremely long-lasting, but perhaps layering it with the gel and body butter will help.

Great fragrance!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Oh YUMMM! This stuff is great! Smells exactly like what's called: sweet lemon and sugar. Doesn't last long but it's cheap so reapplication comes without guilt! This fragrance isn't particularly elegant or fancy, more of a fresh comfort scent for me, but it's great for casual wear and never fails to bring a smile to my face :)

on 6/8/2008 6:07:00 PM

I love this lemon spray. It does not smell like lemon dish detergent or Pledge. It is sweet like Pink Sugar with a little lemon thrown in. The sugar gives it a slightly vanilla drydown, which I love!!!. Great summer scent. Would buy again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This lemon sugar line smells amazing. Truly wonderful scent! I had a feeling that I would love it after writing to some reviewers below and they all had good comments on it. The smell is harder to describe, because I have smelled alot of lemon scents and they are nothing like this one. It's the perfect amount of creamy floral and fresh sliced lemon. Sometimes it smells fresh and other times like a creamy lemon filling or dessert. Nothing about it is too sweet or too zingy. The lemon is fresh and cool, not like a lemon soap smell. We all know the smell of those dish soaps, but this is not at all like that. I still gave it a 5 even though it doesn't last long enough for me. I'm going to layer it with the body butter and see if that helps. I adore this scent, it's my new fave. I do have the new redone packaging with the pink top, so if it smells different from the other bottle please let me know! The box says it blends creamy fresh florals with a lemon sugar twist. Edited: It's a alt like the discontinued Tutti Dolce Lemon Meringue scent.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My mom and I both love Lemon Sugar scent mist. Like it has been said, the scent is not overpowering. It's very bright lemony at first and the dry-down is more of the sugar. I wish it lasted a little longer throughout the day, but since it's cheap I don't mind spraying more. I'm sure as mom and I use we will continue to purchase!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This smells like what I wanted Fresh Lemon Sugar to be and on my skin the drydown reminds me of Aquolina Pink Sugar minus that one nauseatingly cloying note. Cute packaging and dirt cheap to boot. Will definitely replace when I run out.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this! Although the staying power could be a LITTLE stronger. I still think it smells delish.