mark. Lemon Sugar

Filtered by hair type : Other
mark. Lemon Sugar
Lemon Sugar

3.8

i've used the body butter on and off over the years but never tried the fragrance mist itself...i'm sorry to be trying it now. the lemon sugar scent is apparently a best seller for mark, which makes sense because it is AMAZING - not too sweet but still very lemon-y and creamy. however the current formulation is basically just a body spray, and a poorly done one at that - the yellow dye gets on your skin!! mark is having this product manufactured in china now so it all makes sense. since i still do love the scent i will probably just use this around the house and make sure my clothing is dark. also if you do wear this you will need to reapply at least once over the course of the day.

Yummm I want to eat it & that's all I can say!

I normally love lemon scents, with Pacifica's Malibu Lemon Blossom and Fresh Sugar being my 2 favorites. I thought, based on all the positive reviews, that I would love this, too. But I don't like it at all. It's not really fresh, and not really sweet. It seems to have some weird, musky, overly-perfumey undertone that I don't like at all. I'm sure I won't use this. I might try to give it to my sister.

on 2/25/2010 11:27:00 PM

LOVE this scent. A perfect balance of lemon and sugar, neither being too overwhelming. I've only used the shower wash and lotion, and the fragrance is pretty much the same between the two, unlike with some companies how there can be a slight difference between two fragrance products.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I don't think that I need to comment further on this delightful scent. Everyone has described it beautifully. I do want to comment that I generally suffer from migraines, and many scents can send me over the edge. This is one that I can use. It is a very wearable fragrance, not overpowering, and is great for daytime. For a more intense fragrance, I use the body wash and the body butter. Thus is a great find, and I will continue to purchase!

on 12/13/2007 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

most definately a lemon cookie scent, not at all a lemon fruit scent. very yummy and pretty long lasting for a $12 scent. casual and sexy. great everyday scent.

on 9/19/2007 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

IMHO, Yuck. I had to get this off of me as soon as I could. I could not smell lemon at all, and I love lemon. Very dissapointing, and thank goodness, the sent did not last too long. Kind of pricey for a mist too, it actually made me ill feeling.

on 8/9/2007 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

This has become one of my favorite scents, second only to Sassy Mark. It smells like just-baked sugary lemon squares. When layered over the lotion, it tends to last about 7-8 hours on me. I've noticed that when I wear this, I get more compliments from guys. (With Sassy Mark, I get more compliments from girls.) Obviously, guys love foody scents. I've already purchased this for several of my friends as gifts, and they all love it as well!

on 10/18/2006 5:38:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Smells sooo good. Lemon meringue pie scented!! Bought the scent mist and body butter and love it. Would buy again.