mark Lemon Sugar

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
mark Lemon Sugar
Lemon Sugar

4.2

I normally love lemon scents, with Pacifica's Malibu Lemon Blossom and Fresh Sugar being my 2 favorites. I thought, based on all the positive reviews, that I would love this, too. But I don't like it at all. It's not really fresh, and not really sweet. It seems to have some weird, musky, overly-perfumey undertone that I don't like at all. I'm sure I won't use this. I might try to give it to my sister.

on 12/26/2012 11:43:00 AM

This is wonderful!!! Not too citrusy and not to sweet. This smells so good! It really does smell like a lemon cookie! Why did I not discover this before? Lasting power could be better though.

on 8/21/2010 11:19:00 PM

This smells really nice and refreshing. It's clean. Just the right amount of sweetness, not overpowering and sickening, like Yves Rocher's Verveine cologne, which is a bit too much on the sweet side, especially during the summer months. This is just perfect. It's light for anytime, but refreshing for those hot summer days! Not long lasting, but it isn't very expensive. I, too, get quite a lot of musk along with the slightly sweet lemon scent, but that's a plus, since I do well with musk scents. NICE! And I don't think it smells cheap. I think it smells much more nicer than some other lemon scents. Either they're bitter smelling, or they're too sweet. Perfectly done here. Great for after showers and right before bedtime. Oh, and yes, AVON comes out with some stuff that is cheap smelling, but sometimes they come out with something great, as with any other company! I've smelled stuff from BIG companies that were HORRIBLE!

I tried this in the Body Butter, and I LOVE it. I used to be kind of a snob about Avon products, but I think this is a great fragrance. My Avon lady gave me an amazing deal, only $4 for the body butter. I am stocking up!!

The entire lemon sugar body line is a must-have! It's a great summer scent- cool, crisp, and refreshing! It's not too overpowering to layer the body spray over lotion, etc. I find that latering the products gives me a subtle, yummy, long-lasting scent.

When I wear it I detect notes of lemon, sugar cookie, and undertones of floral blossoms. It's a scent that works well on anyone!

on 6/8/2008 6:07:00 PM

I love this lemon spray. It does not smell like lemon dish detergent or Pledge. It is sweet like Pink Sugar with a little lemon thrown in. The sugar gives it a slightly vanilla drydown, which I love!!!. Great summer scent. Would buy again.

on 4/27/2008 7:21:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This smells exactly the way it's been titled: like lemon and then sugar. I love how the lemon note is dominant over the sugar one w/o being too acidic or tart. Lasting power is not the greatest, but it does come in a shower gel, body milk, body butter and a dry oil mist, so layering is possible. A definite one to try out if you like lemon-based scents.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This lemon sugar line smells amazing. Truly wonderful scent! I had a feeling that I would love it after writing to some reviewers below and they all had good comments on it. The smell is harder to describe, because I have smelled alot of lemon scents and they are nothing like this one. It's the perfect amount of creamy floral and fresh sliced lemon. Sometimes it smells fresh and other times like a creamy lemon filling or dessert. Nothing about it is too sweet or too zingy. The lemon is fresh and cool, not like a lemon soap smell. We all know the smell of those dish soaps, but this is not at all like that. I still gave it a 5 even though it doesn't last long enough for me. I'm going to layer it with the body butter and see if that helps. I adore this scent, it's my new fave. I do have the new redone packaging with the pink top, so if it smells different from the other bottle please let me know! The box says it blends creamy fresh florals with a lemon sugar twist. Edited: It's a alt like the discontinued Tutti Dolce Lemon Meringue scent.

on 12/9/2006 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Changed my mind about this. It's not bad but has zero staying power and dries down to quite a plain, hardly there cotton candy scent.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this! Although the staying power could be a LITTLE stronger. I still think it smells delish.

Popular Fragrances