mark. Lemon Sugar

3.8

on 11/19/2010 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

I just recently tried this fragrance and it was love at first whiff. It's sweet, but not too sweet, lemony but not with that bitter smell some of the lemon fragrances have. It smells fresh and clean and the few chances I've had to wear it I've gotten compliments on it. My husband loves this scent when I wear it.

Since it's so hard to find my prior HG, BB Skin Musk, these days, I think I'm going to switch over to this fragrance for everyday wear. As good as this smells, I think I'll try the body wash and body butter, too. It isn't extremely long-lasting, but perhaps layering it with the gel and body butter will help.

Great fragrance!

I prefer more of a bright, juicy citrus to this line, which is predominantly sugary and bakery-scented. However, it DOES smell like lemon bars, and if that suits your fancy, you'll love this one!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My mom and I both love Lemon Sugar scent mist. Like it has been said, the scent is not overpowering. It's very bright lemony at first and the dry-down is more of the sugar. I wish it lasted a little longer throughout the day, but since it's cheap I don't mind spraying more. I'm sure as mom and I use we will continue to purchase!

on 12/9/2006 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Changed my mind about this. It's not bad but has zero staying power and dries down to quite a plain, hardly there cotton candy scent.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

A really nice scent. It kind of reminds me of Hollywood pink in a weird sort of way. At first you get a nice lemon scent with a hint of floral and vanilla. The lemon note is not strong at all and quickly settles as it dryies. But once it's settled and dry you get a nice lemon vanilla musk scent. Almost like lemon flavored pound cake. I think it smells warm and yummy. I also got the shower wash and moisture milk lotion. Both smell just as nice. I'd recommend getting them all so you can layer and have a nice rich scent.