mark Lemon Sugar

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
mark Lemon Sugar
Lemon Sugar

3.6

i've used the body butter on and off over the years but never tried the fragrance mist itself...i'm sorry to be trying it now. the lemon sugar scent is apparently a best seller for mark, which makes sense because it is AMAZING - not too sweet but still very lemon-y and creamy. however the current formulation is basically just a body spray, and a poorly done one at that - the yellow dye gets on your skin!! mark is having this product manufactured in china now so it all makes sense. since i still do love the scent i will probably just use this around the house and make sure my clothing is dark. also if you do wear this you will need to reapply at least once over the course of the day.

on 9/19/2007 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

IMHO, Yuck. I had to get this off of me as soon as I could. I could not smell lemon at all, and I love lemon. Very dissapointing, and thank goodness, the sent did not last too long. Kind of pricey for a mist too, it actually made me ill feeling.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

YUMMY! This smells soOoOoOoOo good! The packaging is so chic and practical, and it's pretty cheap considering how delicious this smells!

on 10/21/2006 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

A cross between LM Tarte au Citron and Aquolina Pink Sugar...lovely!

on 9/25/2006 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love everything lemon and thought I found my HG's when BBW and Body Bakery came out with lemon scents. however, when Mark's version came out, I decided to give it a try. Now THIS is my Holy Grail. It's absolutely beautiful and beats BBW's and Body Bakery's lemon scents hands down! I use the whole line...body wash, lotion, and fragrance. When layered, the scent usually lasts all day. if it does happen to fade, it's no problem. The fragrance bottle is just the right size to fit in my purse if I need to use it during the day. It's a bit cheaper than the BBW line and it smells more "real". i will definately repurchase next spring as I like a headier scent for fall and winter. If you love lemon, try this. You won't be disappointed.

Popular Fragrances