mark Lemon Sugar

Filtered by skin type : Combination
mark Lemon Sugar
Lemon Sugar

4.4

Yummm I want to eat it & that's all I can say!

on 12/26/2012 11:43:00 AM

This is wonderful!!! Not too citrusy and not to sweet. This smells so good! It really does smell like a lemon cookie! Why did I not discover this before? Lasting power could be better though.

on 3/23/2012 5:50:00 PM

It's cute! Smells exactly like an iced lemon cookie to me. It doesn't have much staying power. I just found my bottle I bought a couple years ago and it's lost a lot of it's fragrance. So I think it may have gone bad. But it's adorable and cheap and worth picking up if you want to smell like a cute little iced lemon cookie :)

on 2/26/2011 4:30:00 PM

This scent is my HG and I would be devastated if they discontinued it. The fresh lemony scent isn't too sweet, definitely doesn't smell like soap and I find it perks me up and leaves me feeling pampered.

on 8/21/2010 11:19:00 PM

This smells really nice and refreshing. It's clean. Just the right amount of sweetness, not overpowering and sickening, like Yves Rocher's Verveine cologne, which is a bit too much on the sweet side, especially during the summer months. This is just perfect. It's light for anytime, but refreshing for those hot summer days! Not long lasting, but it isn't very expensive. I, too, get quite a lot of musk along with the slightly sweet lemon scent, but that's a plus, since I do well with musk scents. NICE! And I don't think it smells cheap. I think it smells much more nicer than some other lemon scents. Either they're bitter smelling, or they're too sweet. Perfectly done here. Great for after showers and right before bedtime. Oh, and yes, AVON comes out with some stuff that is cheap smelling, but sometimes they come out with something great, as with any other company! I've smelled stuff from BIG companies that were HORRIBLE!

on 2/25/2010 11:27:00 PM

LOVE this scent. A perfect balance of lemon and sugar, neither being too overwhelming. I've only used the shower wash and lotion, and the fragrance is pretty much the same between the two, unlike with some companies how there can be a slight difference between two fragrance products.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Oh YUMMM! This stuff is great! Smells exactly like what's called: sweet lemon and sugar. Doesn't last long but it's cheap so reapplication comes without guilt! This fragrance isn't particularly elegant or fancy, more of a fresh comfort scent for me, but it's great for casual wear and never fails to bring a smile to my face :)

I tried this in the Body Butter, and I LOVE it. I used to be kind of a snob about Avon products, but I think this is a great fragrance. My Avon lady gave me an amazing deal, only $4 for the body butter. I am stocking up!!

on 11/6/2009 10:32:00 PM

It is a very pretty scent. Does not smell cheap in the least, smells like some higher end perfumes actually. However it is much to musky for me so I gave it to a friend and she loves it.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is one of the few perfumes that I can wear around my husband that doesn't make him sneeze [he has some major allergies]. I love the sugar-lemon scent; it always puts a smile on my face when I spray it on !

Popular Fragrances