mark Lemon Sugar

Filtered by skin type : Normal
mark Lemon Sugar
Lemon Sugar

4.4

I normally love lemon scents, with Pacifica's Malibu Lemon Blossom and Fresh Sugar being my 2 favorites. I thought, based on all the positive reviews, that I would love this, too. But I don't like it at all. It's not really fresh, and not really sweet. It seems to have some weird, musky, overly-perfumey undertone that I don't like at all. I'm sure I won't use this. I might try to give it to my sister.

on 4/6/2011 10:47:00 PM

YES!! I absolutely adore this! It smells exactly like its name -- delicious fresh lemons and sugar. Not too citrusy, not too sweet, but a perfect hybrid of the two. And I can't believe this is from such a cheap brand! I love this as a light scent in the summer, or anytime I'm in a bad mood and need a lift. Please don't discontinue!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This lemon sugar line smells amazing. Truly wonderful scent! I had a feeling that I would love it after writing to some reviewers below and they all had good comments on it. The smell is harder to describe, because I have smelled alot of lemon scents and they are nothing like this one. It's the perfect amount of creamy floral and fresh sliced lemon. Sometimes it smells fresh and other times like a creamy lemon filling or dessert. Nothing about it is too sweet or too zingy. The lemon is fresh and cool, not like a lemon soap smell. We all know the smell of those dish soaps, but this is not at all like that. I still gave it a 5 even though it doesn't last long enough for me. I'm going to layer it with the body butter and see if that helps. I adore this scent, it's my new fave. I do have the new redone packaging with the pink top, so if it smells different from the other bottle please let me know! The box says it blends creamy fresh florals with a lemon sugar twist. Edited: It's a alt like the discontinued Tutti Dolce Lemon Meringue scent.

I know this one has pretty good ratings, but I have to be honest- I just didn't really care for this one. I was expecting more of a bright lemony scent followed by a sweet drydown, but this perfume didn't really smell all that lemony or sugary to me. Even though I didn't really care for it, it does have decent staying power and my SO liked it, so to be fair I gave it 3 lippies.

on 2/25/2007 4:43:00 PM

I have the moisture milk in this scent. I love it. The price is great for all that you get. I really want the Scent Mist, but it seems pricey to me. Even @ Rep. price! I know the scent won't last very long, or else I would buy it. If it becomes discontinued though, I would buy 5 of them!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

This smells like what I wanted Fresh Lemon Sugar to be and on my skin the drydown reminds me of Aquolina Pink Sugar minus that one nauseatingly cloying note. Cute packaging and dirt cheap to boot. Will definitely replace when I run out.

on 10/17/2006 1:42:00 PM

The thing that I like about this fragrance is that even though it is cheap it has a lot of depth, you know a lot of cheaper fragrances tend to just dissapate and the scent really does not have a drydown or change much on the skin with wear. When I first spray this on it smells strongly of lemon, vanilla and musk. But as the day lingers it smells more like lemonade and on the drydown it is a sweet sugar smell. It is an absolutely delicious cold weather smell that I get tons of compliments on, I highly recommend it.

The latest addition to mark's Self Sanctuary line is my favorite one since I've been a rep! Lemon Sugar has just enough tangy lemon fragrance (without that "Pledge" undertone that can ruin some citrusy scents for me) that ends perfectly sweet. Think lemon muffin sprinkled with powdered sugar. It's not overpowering, even when you layer several products. My favorite is the shower wash: an invigorating way to start the day with a smile.

This will become a staple for me-- and at a customer price of $5 for the shower wash or moisture milk, and $7 for the body butter, the price is definitely right! continued >>

Popular Fragrances