mark Lemon Sugar

Lemon Sugar

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My favourite scent! And the body butter is actually quite moisturizing, I'm amazed at how smooth my skin feels after slathering it on! Most scents give me a headache or just annoy me, but I find Lemon Sugar refreshing and clean smelling, like a lemon merangue pie. Plus, my hubby loves the smell of it too!!

on 12/13/2007 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

most definately a lemon cookie scent, not at all a lemon fruit scent. very yummy and pretty long lasting for a $12 scent. casual and sexy. great everyday scent.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This lemon sugar line smells amazing. Truly wonderful scent! I had a feeling that I would love it after writing to some reviewers below and they all had good comments on it. The smell is harder to describe, because I have smelled alot of lemon scents and they are nothing like this one. It's the perfect amount of creamy floral and fresh sliced lemon. Sometimes it smells fresh and other times like a creamy lemon filling or dessert. Nothing about it is too sweet or too zingy. The lemon is fresh and cool, not like a lemon soap smell. We all know the smell of those dish soaps, but this is not at all like that. I still gave it a 5 even though it doesn't last long enough for me. I'm going to layer it with the body butter and see if that helps. I adore this scent, it's my new fave. I do have the new redone packaging with the pink top, so if it smells different from the other bottle please let me know! The box says it blends creamy fresh florals with a lemon sugar twist. Edited: It's a alt like the discontinued Tutti Dolce Lemon Meringue scent.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This smells like what I wanted Fresh Lemon Sugar to be and on my skin the drydown reminds me of Aquolina Pink Sugar minus that one nauseatingly cloying note. Cute packaging and dirt cheap to boot. Will definitely replace when I run out.

Popular Fragrances