mark. Lemon Sugar

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
mark. Lemon Sugar
Lemon Sugar

4.4

i've used the body butter on and off over the years but never tried the fragrance mist itself...i'm sorry to be trying it now. the lemon sugar scent is apparently a best seller for mark, which makes sense because it is AMAZING - not too sweet but still very lemon-y and creamy. however the current formulation is basically just a body spray, and a poorly done one at that - the yellow dye gets on your skin!! mark is having this product manufactured in china now so it all makes sense. since i still do love the scent i will probably just use this around the house and make sure my clothing is dark. also if you do wear this you will need to reapply at least once over the course of the day.

Yummm I want to eat it & that's all I can say!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My favourite scent! And the body butter is actually quite moisturizing, I'm amazed at how smooth my skin feels after slathering it on! Most scents give me a headache or just annoy me, but I find Lemon Sugar refreshing and clean smelling, like a lemon merangue pie. Plus, my hubby loves the smell of it too!!

on 4/6/2011 10:47:00 PM

YES!! I absolutely adore this! It smells exactly like its name -- delicious fresh lemons and sugar. Not too citrusy, not too sweet, but a perfect hybrid of the two. And I can't believe this is from such a cheap brand! I love this as a light scent in the summer, or anytime I'm in a bad mood and need a lift. Please don't discontinue!

on 2/26/2011 4:30:00 PM

This scent is my HG and I would be devastated if they discontinued it. The fresh lemony scent isn't too sweet, definitely doesn't smell like soap and I find it perks me up and leaves me feeling pampered.

on 11/19/2010 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

I just recently tried this fragrance and it was love at first whiff. It's sweet, but not too sweet, lemony but not with that bitter smell some of the lemon fragrances have. It smells fresh and clean and the few chances I've had to wear it I've gotten compliments on it. My husband loves this scent when I wear it.

Since it's so hard to find my prior HG, BB Skin Musk, these days, I think I'm going to switch over to this fragrance for everyday wear. As good as this smells, I think I'll try the body wash and body butter, too. It isn't extremely long-lasting, but perhaps layering it with the gel and body butter will help.

Great fragrance!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Oh YUMMM! This stuff is great! Smells exactly like what's called: sweet lemon and sugar. Doesn't last long but it's cheap so reapplication comes without guilt! This fragrance isn't particularly elegant or fancy, more of a fresh comfort scent for me, but it's great for casual wear and never fails to bring a smile to my face :)

This is a wonderful soft lemony-sweet-vanilla type of spray. I have this scent in the body butter and shower gel, and I love all three, especially together (to help make the fragrance last longer!). I like that this is not too strong, its not overpoweringly pledge-like, nor is it *too* sweet like some I've tried. It's a fantastic summer fragrance, and would work well for women of all ages (I'm 32 & love it, it would also suit a young girl...plus my manager at work is 46 and she adores it!). I love that mark has deals sometimes of all 3 (body butter/gel/spray) for $20----great full-sized products for such a bargain! I will definitely repurchase this one, it's fast becoming HG.

I love this product. I had previously been using Lolita Lempicka and CKin2u, which both by the end of the day have a more musky scent. I love those two and they are great for a night out, but since it is summer time I wanted a nice citrus-y scent. Lemon Sugar is amazing. It smells exactly like ... well, lemon and sugar! It makes me feel clean and refreshed. I love the smell as it really perks you up. It's so good you want to taste it!

on 2/13/2008 1:42:00 AM

Lemon Sugar, I am a Avon rep, when the cate. first came out I couldn't stop smelling the page and I knew I had to buy some, I got the Body butter, shower gel & dry oil mist And i'm in LOVE with it, Light, refreshing, sexy lemon scent that lasts for hours.