mark Lemon Sugar

Lemon Sugar

4.5

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is one of the few perfumes that I can wear around my husband that doesn't make him sneeze [he has some major allergies]. I love the sugar-lemon scent; it always puts a smile on my face when I spray it on !

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this scent! I got a giftset with the full size mist, shower gel and body butter for $11 so I can't complain about the price. The scent is like a combination of the sugar note from Aquolina's Pink Sugar and sweet lemon. The products layer well together and the mist lasts has decent staying power. I just wish there was an EDT or EDP for the Lemon Sugar line, but I will continue to purchase from this line regardless.

on 4/17/2008 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I avail this with the help of my dear mua'er friend from the US (she cp'd me). I find the bottle really cute, it is round and quite tall like the bottle of Aquolina's Pink Sugar although this one is yellow bottle with pink cap.
I really like the initial blast of sweetness of this fragrance, it reminds me of Fresh Sugar edp, then after a minute or two it transporms to somewhat less sweet and less lemony,onto my skin. then it dries down to just a faint of lemon, not bad though. it reminds me of Johnson & Johnson's cologne, the one that comes in a blue plastic bottle. i'm not sure if it still does exist now.I remember bathing myself with it, I literally splashed it all over me when I was little. I know there is no rapport between johnson's baby cologne and this because this is supposed to be a gourmand sweet scent and yes, it was gourmand in the first spray but I gues it is my chemistry that changes it to johnson's baby cologne-alike.

on 8/9/2007 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

This has become one of my favorite scents, second only to Sassy Mark. It smells like just-baked sugary lemon squares. When layered over the lotion, it tends to last about 7-8 hours on me. I've noticed that when I wear this, I get more compliments from guys. (With Sassy Mark, I get more compliments from girls.) Obviously, guys love foody scents. I've already purchased this for several of my friends as gifts, and they all love it as well!

My precious neice gave me a bottle of this, knowing I love the smell of lemons. I was surprised to like it at all. It is lemony sweet, but not too sweet nor is it cloying or artificial The scent fades pretty fast but manages to linger ever so gently, I smell it on my clothes. I love wearing it on weekends.

I have used half my bottle of Lemon Sugar and LOVE it!!!! It is a lovely lemon cookie scent and not too sweet though. DEfinitly get the body cream and shower gel too, to layer the scent.
It is a nice understated lemon scent. This will be a regular item with me!

Popular Fragrances