mark Lemon Sugar

mark Lemon Sugar
Lemon Sugar

4.3

i've used the body butter on and off over the years but never tried the fragrance mist itself...i'm sorry to be trying it now. the lemon sugar scent is apparently a best seller for mark, which makes sense because it is AMAZING - not too sweet but still very lemon-y and creamy. however the current formulation is basically just a body spray, and a poorly done one at that - the yellow dye gets on your skin!! mark is having this product manufactured in china now so it all makes sense. since i still do love the scent i will probably just use this around the house and make sure my clothing is dark. also if you do wear this you will need to reapply at least once over the course of the day.

I normally love lemon scents, with Pacifica's Malibu Lemon Blossom and Fresh Sugar being my 2 favorites. I thought, based on all the positive reviews, that I would love this, too. But I don't like it at all. It's not really fresh, and not really sweet. It seems to have some weird, musky, overly-perfumey undertone that I don't like at all. I'm sure I won't use this. I might try to give it to my sister.

on 12/30/2013 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Smells sooo yummy and fresh! Light citrus scent with a hint of sweetness, I find I'd have to reapply later in the day so it's not long lasting but I would be buy since it's such a nice fresh scent!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My favourite scent! And the body butter is actually quite moisturizing, I'm amazed at how smooth my skin feels after slathering it on! Most scents give me a headache or just annoy me, but I find Lemon Sugar refreshing and clean smelling, like a lemon merangue pie. Plus, my hubby loves the smell of it too!!

on 12/26/2012 11:43:00 AM

This is wonderful!!! Not too citrusy and not to sweet. This smells so good! It really does smell like a lemon cookie! Why did I not discover this before? Lasting power could be better though.

on 3/23/2012 5:50:00 PM

It's cute! Smells exactly like an iced lemon cookie to me. It doesn't have much staying power. I just found my bottle I bought a couple years ago and it's lost a lot of it's fragrance. So I think it may have gone bad. But it's adorable and cheap and worth picking up if you want to smell like a cute little iced lemon cookie :)

on 1/5/2009 4:01:00 AM

This sent is very yummy!! It's not to strong and has a great lasting scent. I have gotten many compliments when I wear this. Another pro is that it is inexpensive.

on 7/7/2008 10:34:00 AM

Oh so yummie, not too much lemon nor too much sugar, just a nice fresh, soft citrus summer smell. I bought the three piece set and the body butter is to die for, so rich, creamy and moisturizing, perfect after a shower with the shower gel. Very uplifting. My friend, who has allergies took one whiff and threw me a 20 dollar bill so I could order this for her. My husband loves it too. Just like Mark's Honey Jasmine the two notes are a perfect blend with neither taking over. Lasting power is fairly good with mostly the sugar scent lingering over about 4 four hours but it is not a sickly sweet sugar just soft and yummie!

This is a wonderful soft lemony-sweet-vanilla type of spray. I have this scent in the body butter and shower gel, and I love all three, especially together (to help make the fragrance last longer!). I like that this is not too strong, its not overpoweringly pledge-like, nor is it *too* sweet like some I've tried. It's a fantastic summer fragrance, and would work well for women of all ages (I'm 32 & love it, it would also suit a young girl...plus my manager at work is 46 and she adores it!). I love that mark has deals sometimes of all 3 (body butter/gel/spray) for $20----great full-sized products for such a bargain! I will definitely repurchase this one, it's fast becoming HG.

I prefer more of a bright, juicy citrus to this line, which is predominantly sugary and bakery-scented. However, it DOES smell like lemon bars, and if that suits your fancy, you'll love this one!

Popular Fragrances