mark Lemon Sugar

mark Lemon Sugar
Lemon Sugar

4.3

i've used the body butter on and off over the years but never tried the fragrance mist itself...i'm sorry to be trying it now. the lemon sugar scent is apparently a best seller for mark, which makes sense because it is AMAZING - not too sweet but still very lemon-y and creamy. however the current formulation is basically just a body spray, and a poorly done one at that - the yellow dye gets on your skin!! mark is having this product manufactured in china now so it all makes sense. since i still do love the scent i will probably just use this around the house and make sure my clothing is dark. also if you do wear this you will need to reapply at least once over the course of the day.

on 10/17/2014 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I think this smells lovely.
Perfect for spring or summer.
I find it perfectly sweet with just enough lemon to take the edge off so it isn't overly sweet.
I tried a VS version similar to this one and though it smells good it is not quite as nice.
I will definitely purchase Mark's version next time.

To Read all 62 Reviews, Login or Join

Yummm I want to eat it & that's all I can say!

on 12/30/2013 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Smells sooo yummy and fresh! Light citrus scent with a hint of sweetness, I find I'd have to reapply later in the day so it's not long lasting but I would be buy since it's such a nice fresh scent!

I normally love lemon scents, with Pacifica's Malibu Lemon Blossom and Fresh Sugar being my 2 favorites. I thought, based on all the positive reviews, that I would love this, too. But I don't like it at all. It's not really fresh, and not really sweet. It seems to have some weird, musky, overly-perfumey undertone that I don't like at all. I'm sure I won't use this. I might try to give it to my sister.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My favourite scent! And the body butter is actually quite moisturizing, I'm amazed at how smooth my skin feels after slathering it on! Most scents give me a headache or just annoy me, but I find Lemon Sugar refreshing and clean smelling, like a lemon merangue pie. Plus, my hubby loves the smell of it too!!

on 12/26/2012 11:43:00 AM

This is wonderful!!! Not too citrusy and not to sweet. This smells so good! It really does smell like a lemon cookie! Why did I not discover this before? Lasting power could be better though.

on 3/23/2012 5:50:00 PM

It's cute! Smells exactly like an iced lemon cookie to me. It doesn't have much staying power. I just found my bottle I bought a couple years ago and it's lost a lot of it's fragrance. So I think it may have gone bad. But it's adorable and cheap and worth picking up if you want to smell like a cute little iced lemon cookie :)

on 4/6/2011 10:47:00 PM

YES!! I absolutely adore this! It smells exactly like its name -- delicious fresh lemons and sugar. Not too citrusy, not too sweet, but a perfect hybrid of the two. And I can't believe this is from such a cheap brand! I love this as a light scent in the summer, or anytime I'm in a bad mood and need a lift. Please don't discontinue!

on 2/26/2011 4:30:00 PM

This scent is my HG and I would be devastated if they discontinued it. The fresh lemony scent isn't too sweet, definitely doesn't smell like soap and I find it perks me up and leaves me feeling pampered.

Popular Fragrances