mark. Lemon Sugar

Filtered by age: 30-35
mark. Lemon Sugar
Lemon Sugar

4.1

i've used the body butter on and off over the years but never tried the fragrance mist itself...i'm sorry to be trying it now. the lemon sugar scent is apparently a best seller for mark, which makes sense because it is AMAZING - not too sweet but still very lemon-y and creamy. however the current formulation is basically just a body spray, and a poorly done one at that - the yellow dye gets on your skin!! mark is having this product manufactured in china now so it all makes sense. since i still do love the scent i will probably just use this around the house and make sure my clothing is dark. also if you do wear this you will need to reapply at least once over the course of the day.

on 10/17/2014 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I think this smells lovely.
Perfect for spring or summer.
I find it perfectly sweet with just enough lemon to take the edge off so it isn't overly sweet.
I tried a VS version similar to this one and though it smells good it is not quite as nice.
I will definitely purchase Mark's version next time.

I normally love lemon scents, with Pacifica's Malibu Lemon Blossom and Fresh Sugar being my 2 favorites. I thought, based on all the positive reviews, that I would love this, too. But I don't like it at all. It's not really fresh, and not really sweet. It seems to have some weird, musky, overly-perfumey undertone that I don't like at all. I'm sure I won't use this. I might try to give it to my sister.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My favourite scent! And the body butter is actually quite moisturizing, I'm amazed at how smooth my skin feels after slathering it on! Most scents give me a headache or just annoy me, but I find Lemon Sugar refreshing and clean smelling, like a lemon merangue pie. Plus, my hubby loves the smell of it too!!

on 11/19/2010 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

I just recently tried this fragrance and it was love at first whiff. It's sweet, but not too sweet, lemony but not with that bitter smell some of the lemon fragrances have. It smells fresh and clean and the few chances I've had to wear it I've gotten compliments on it. My husband loves this scent when I wear it.

Since it's so hard to find my prior HG, BB Skin Musk, these days, I think I'm going to switch over to this fragrance for everyday wear. As good as this smells, I think I'll try the body wash and body butter, too. It isn't extremely long-lasting, but perhaps layering it with the gel and body butter will help.

Great fragrance!

This is a wonderful soft lemony-sweet-vanilla type of spray. I have this scent in the body butter and shower gel, and I love all three, especially together (to help make the fragrance last longer!). I like that this is not too strong, its not overpoweringly pledge-like, nor is it *too* sweet like some I've tried. It's a fantastic summer fragrance, and would work well for women of all ages (I'm 32 & love it, it would also suit a young girl...plus my manager at work is 46 and she adores it!). I love that mark has deals sometimes of all 3 (body butter/gel/spray) for $20----great full-sized products for such a bargain! I will definitely repurchase this one, it's fast becoming HG.

on 4/17/2008 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I avail this with the help of my dear mua'er friend from the US (she cp'd me). I find the bottle really cute, it is round and quite tall like the bottle of Aquolina's Pink Sugar although this one is yellow bottle with pink cap.
I really like the initial blast of sweetness of this fragrance, it reminds me of Fresh Sugar edp, then after a minute or two it transporms to somewhat less sweet and less lemony,onto my skin. then it dries down to just a faint of lemon, not bad though. it reminds me of Johnson & Johnson's cologne, the one that comes in a blue plastic bottle. i'm not sure if it still does exist now.I remember bathing myself with it, I literally splashed it all over me when I was little. I know there is no rapport between johnson's baby cologne and this because this is supposed to be a gourmand sweet scent and yes, it was gourmand in the first spray but I gues it is my chemistry that changes it to johnson's baby cologne-alike.

I love this line...smells so good!!!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

oh my gosh, I really like this scent. As soon as I tried it in one of the magalogs, I knew that I had to get my hands on it! It smells exactly like lemon bars! I can actually smell the powdered sugar on top, tart lemons and baked crust. Lemon Sugar is yummy! However, I didn't give it 5 lippies because of the lasting power. I can hardly smell it, less than 10 minutes later :( I would still repurchase this because while it is on, it is scrumptious!

on 10/18/2006 5:38:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Smells sooo good. Lemon meringue pie scented!! Bought the scent mist and body butter and love it. Would buy again.

Popular Fragrances