mark Lemon Sugar

Filtered by age: 25-29
mark Lemon Sugar
Lemon Sugar

4.1

Yummm I want to eat it & that's all I can say!

on 4/6/2011 10:47:00 PM

YES!! I absolutely adore this! It smells exactly like its name -- delicious fresh lemons and sugar. Not too citrusy, not too sweet, but a perfect hybrid of the two. And I can't believe this is from such a cheap brand! I love this as a light scent in the summer, or anytime I'm in a bad mood and need a lift. Please don't discontinue!

on 4/27/2008 7:21:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This smells exactly the way it's been titled: like lemon and then sugar. I love how the lemon note is dominant over the sugar one w/o being too acidic or tart. Lasting power is not the greatest, but it does come in a shower gel, body milk, body butter and a dry oil mist, so layering is possible. A definite one to try out if you like lemon-based scents.

I prefer more of a bright, juicy citrus to this line, which is predominantly sugary and bakery-scented. However, it DOES smell like lemon bars, and if that suits your fancy, you'll love this one!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This lemon sugar line smells amazing. Truly wonderful scent! I had a feeling that I would love it after writing to some reviewers below and they all had good comments on it. The smell is harder to describe, because I have smelled alot of lemon scents and they are nothing like this one. It's the perfect amount of creamy floral and fresh sliced lemon. Sometimes it smells fresh and other times like a creamy lemon filling or dessert. Nothing about it is too sweet or too zingy. The lemon is fresh and cool, not like a lemon soap smell. We all know the smell of those dish soaps, but this is not at all like that. I still gave it a 5 even though it doesn't last long enough for me. I'm going to layer it with the body butter and see if that helps. I adore this scent, it's my new fave. I do have the new redone packaging with the pink top, so if it smells different from the other bottle please let me know! The box says it blends creamy fresh florals with a lemon sugar twist. Edited: It's a alt like the discontinued Tutti Dolce Lemon Meringue scent.

on 5/8/2007 11:42:00 PM

I have the moisture milk, and while it doesn't smell bad at all, it just doesn't seem to be appropriate for a body scent. I guess that for me the lemon is just too close of an association with kitchen cleaners. Still nice for light moisturizing.

I was bummed about this, especially after reading the reviews. I purchased the body butter, and while it definitely has the lemon and vanilla notes, there is also a floral/musky undertone that smells really funky (at least on me) after it soaks in. The body butter formula works well enough, but I wouldn't purchase it again based on the scent. I suppose that's how it is when it comes to that sort of thing- you either love it or hate it. What I think cheapens the smell may be the things that sets it apart from the usual fruity/foody scents for others.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this! Although the staying power could be a LITTLE stronger. I still think it smells delish.

The latest addition to mark's Self Sanctuary line is my favorite one since I've been a rep! Lemon Sugar has just enough tangy lemon fragrance (without that "Pledge" undertone that can ruin some citrusy scents for me) that ends perfectly sweet. Think lemon muffin sprinkled with powdered sugar. It's not overpowering, even when you layer several products. My favorite is the shower wash: an invigorating way to start the day with a smile.

This will become a staple for me-- and at a customer price of $5 for the shower wash or moisture milk, and $7 for the body butter, the price is definitely right! continued >>

Popular Fragrances