Jordana Lip Liner

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

I wanted to like this product because of the low retail. I tried it several times and do not like it as it does not prevent lipstick from feathering. That is the whole purpose for me - to define my lip shape and keep my lipstick contained to my lip area. This product does neither. It seemed like more of a lipstick than a lip liner. I will be throwing this away today and looking for another product with high ratings.

on 9/13/2016 3:42:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Jordana lip liner is absolutely amazing! keeps my lipstick on for hours and hours, and even after eating and drinking! Was really cheap too!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I get Rouge shade which compared to Plush Plum from the Jordana Easyliner, is a berry red while the other is also berry colored but with more brown. Formula is lasting but not as long lasting as the easyliner one, also it is kind of a pain finding the right sharpener for these but the color is rich and it applies well.

i had one named raspberry something maybe..the color is beautiful but a bit hard on lips. some days ago i saw "sexy mauve" to my friend and i kinda snatched it. The color is so attractive!! It looks awesome in my lips. Well a bit hard though bt i cant complain. I m planning to buy more "sexy mauve" because i m using it regulaly

on 11/18/2015 6:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I don't line my lips, but I use lip liners as matte lipsticks. I own several of these, since my local Korean dollar store stocks them for 98 cents. I put on a bit of balm and just fill in my lips for the long-lasting matte look I love so much. I really love a lot of Jordana products, but for some reason they can be hard to find sometimes. My local Wag's has a Jordana display but not a full one. They do not stock the nail polishes, for instance. I wish they would expland their line.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love baby berry I wear multiple ways.
Under lipsticks or gloss, or fill in my lips lightly to give a wash of color or fill in to darken them and wear as a lip color that last a while but does not look heavily made up.
I was not a fan of Tawny it was too orange looking on my skin an just never looked good.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The best lip liner of life. Better than any high end lip liner I've tried!!! Just try one and you'll end up buying them all. Tawny is my MLBB, Honey Dip for nudes, Silver Lilac for purples and plums, I love them all!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I purchased two of these liners at my urban Walgreens-Tawny and Rock N Rose. Both colors barely showed up at all on my lips, so I mixed them together to create a custom shade that is a nice, nude, brownish pink. It's rather sheer, but it works well when I don't want to wear too much color on my lips.

These go for about $2.00 (for the Easyliners) and are a pretty good deal. The ones I tried were very sheer, and Walgreens doesn't stock the full range of colors for this line, which is kind of a shame. I really wanted to try Natural.

Not really too much to say about these liners. I do prefer Milani and Jesse's Girl lip-liners (they go on so smoothly) and the colors are much more pigmented.

on 9/26/2014 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I have these in Chestnut, Mahogany and Brick and I'll never use another brand of lip liners. Amazing quality for such a cheap price. They last a solid 4 or 5 hours on me as long as it's not overly humid and the colors are really pigmented. Top notch for .99 cents.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I have three of the Easyliner lip liners: Tawny, Baby Berry, and Sedona Red. They are really fabulous for the price. They have great pigmentation, a dry, slightly tacky texture perfect for grabbing lipstick, and are easy to get a crisp line. There is a little bit of drag when applying and I wouldn't wear them alone. The color of the liner doesn't match the color of the plastic tube, so that's annoying while shopping. Tawny is a good MLBB for me, Baby Berry is a mauve and perfect for cool toned pinks and plums, and Sedona Red is a tomato red (which I am always looking for because so many lip liners only come in cool reds) which works for warm reds and oranges. The color range of this line is sadly and my local Walgreens doesn't even stock them all. I heard about these from Beauty Broadcast on Youtube who just raves about them.

Popular Lip Liners