Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava Body Butter

No Image

4.4

on 4/27/2017 1:17:00 PM

Very, very rich. Smells fabulous and reminds me of Biolage hair care. No parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, peanut oil, or petrolatum. Product is made in the USA. Can be sticky and slow to absorb into skin. 100%vegan and cruelty free. Contains shea and mango butters.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Despite the truly impressive ingredient list, this is one of those creams that just sits greasily on top of my skin and never really sinks in, no matter how long and hard I rub it. I do like the scent (tropical, not fake, tart and not too sweet), but, on the whole, this product can't hold a candle to my usual Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Lotion.

on 1/9/2015 4:31:00 PM

This smells soo good! It literally takes you to a tropical island paradise! I have never smelled a guava before, but this sure smells good. The formula of the body butter is nice too, but greasy but moisturizing, would not call it a body butter though as it's not thick enough, but since i mainly use it in the summer its good. Also love the fact that it's all natural and cute packaging. Now i am just waiting for summer, which when living i Denmark will be a long wait.

Way too sweet and cloying! It lasts the longest out of all the pacifica scents that i have tried but alas i truly despise this scent:((

on 2/13/2014 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

SMELLS SO GOOD

I love this! First and most importantly it is an amazing scent. It is sweet but with a bit of tang. Very yummy. I could "live" in this smell.

The body butter is rich but not hard like some. More the consistancy of a very thick lotion. Goes on like a dream and a little goes quite a way. Has plenty of scent to it which helps with the layering, or if you prefer a less intense way of wearing scent, you could wear this alone as your scent.

I like that it comes in a tube but my concern is getting that last bit out and having to cut it open but not the end of the world.

I received this as a gift but am assuredly purchasing more plus the spray and body wash in this scent.

on 9/22/2013 12:15:00 AM

perfect summer scent! love it.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This stuff smells so amazing! The creme is really moisturizing, and the scent lasts for a while and is definitely noticeable. The texture is really smooth and it sinks in fairly quickly. I love the way this packaging looks, it's what made me buy it, it's just so cute and colorful.

on 8/27/2013 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love Pacifica's body butters. They are my favorite lotion formula: great ingredients, great scents, and they absorb well without being too greasy or slippery. This one smells beachy, tropical, and slightly fruity but not too sweet.

The body butter is very moisturizing and a thick and I love the smell. It is very fruity and smells like guava.