4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

17 years ago

I LOOOVE this product!! It gives me such a natural glow as if I've come from Malibu. It has very subtle sparkles that make it okay to wear to work. It lasts and lasts the whole day. It also is a beautiful eye color, very natural. Would not recommend it on the lipsas it is drying. The only downside to this product is the price, but it lasts forever. I've been using it everyday for about 5 months, and I still have not gotten to half the tube.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

17 years ago

I love the multiples. Although this one is not so much a multiple (I really only use it on my cheeks) it's stilla lovely product. I like this version of a cream blush because you can apply the stick directly to skin and waste less of it than if you smoothed it on from your fingers. This is a rosy berry color that gives a great natural flush. It would be a fantastic color for summer, fall, and winter, but I prefer a brighter, pinker blush for spring.

About reviewer (268 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

17 years ago

roll up applicator makes it easy to apply anywhere. the color looks dark but when applied, gives you a healthy flushed color that does not look "makeup-ey" at all. would buy again. lasts a long time.

About reviewer (111 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

from

17 years ago

How does this stuff blend in so well? It is amazing. I have always hated cream blushes, but this is one of those marvelous blends of cream and powder - dot it on and rub it in. It's just great. And I've worn it on clean skin or over foundation and blush - it never clumps up or looks streaky. The Malibu shade is great too ... more mauve than pink but a great shade for my light freckled skin and blonde hair. UPDATE 2/18/04 - I ended up swapping this away. It's a really great product, but not for me. Anyone looking for a cream blush would most likely be pleased, but I'm just a powder blush girl I guess.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal

HairRed

17 years ago

Brightens my face with a soft and warm pinkish-brown glow. This is my first ever multiple and cream blush. Extremely easy to use, it provides just enough color to make me look flushed. LOVE this product!

About reviewer (122 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

17 years ago

This is Sin but in creme form and thats what the SA also told me. Just like Portofino is the Multiple form of Orgasm! Since I have the Copacabana Multiple- I can put that on and add a little Sina and I get the look of Malibu. Still a gorgeous colour and probably would get this again once I run out of Sin. As all the Multiples this gives u the glowy, creamy look if u dont like the powder forms, but NARS Sin is a shimmery powder so it kinda looks very similar to Malibu. Otherwise if u have Sin stick with that. Great for any skincoluring I would think. All Multiples are great quality so I have to give them a 5.

About reviewer (285 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBlond

EyesGreen

3.0

17 years ago

as i huge huge huge cream blush fan, i have to say that this is not my fav. it feels heavy, dry and greasy all at once. the staying power is good, but i wish i had this in another color. sometimes the color looks fine: slightly plummy with sheen. but someitmes it makes me look dark (a hard feet for someone as pale as i am) and dirty or muddy. not exactly the bright pick me up i expect from a blush. i've had this blush for almost 2 years and i keep trying to use it again and again, but after 2 or 3 days i give up again.

About reviewer (123 reviews)

SkinNormal

EyesBlack

17 years ago

Malibu is makes a wonderful blush and lipstick (over lip balm to counteract dryness) and I'm an MAC NC20. It is quite lovely and natural looking. I don't use it on eyes because it's unflattering there! A mauvy-red-brown. $33 is worth it because you get a lot of product and it really lasts a while. Great NARS product.

About reviewer (1311 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

from

17 years ago

This is a beautiful bronzy-berry shade with a hint of shimmer. The texture is very creamy and blendable. It looks dark but goes on pretty sheer and can be layered for more depth. It makes a nice lip color too if you don't mind the drier texture on your lips. This is a great product and color -- highly recommended. Maybe it is better for medium, warm skintones.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

17 years ago

Nifty smooth tube of color - very blendable, doesn't make my very oily skin breakout b/c it's powder based, and I can use it anywhere on my face. I like how you can control the intensity by just adding more or just have a hint of color. Gives a less spotchy appearance of blush v. powder or tints.

About reviewer (108 reviews)

SkinOily