4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

14 years ago

This was the first stick cream blush I've ever used, having always used powder, and I am now a convert. It simply lasts a lot longer than powder blush. I always thought a cream blush would look too made up but that is not true. One caveat: I have to be very vigilant not to use too much. A tiny bit goes a long way on my fair skin. As a result, I've had this stick for between one and two years and it's less than half gone! (that offsets the high price tag)

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

14 years ago

My favorite. It gives me a nice healthy glow without making it look like I have blush on my cheeks. Love the texture. One stick lasted a long time for me.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

from

14 years ago

I really like this overlooked multiple, and Im sorry they discontinued Ibiza because I used to use them together a lot to create a beautiful browny pink with gold blush. I suppose you could use the gold cream blush NARS came out with a while ago, but I found Ibiza looked so much better. Anyhow, Malibu is one of those staples for me when Im creating a "healthy pretty face" and its also great on more mature skin, as its a very natural color and has a nice skin-texture to it. Goes with almost anything its sort of like YCBB (cheeks)

About reviewer (69 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Other

14 years ago

After trying Cannes, I had to try another Multiple and I am happy that I chose Malibu. Multiples give the most natural flush I have ever been able to achieve in blush, so it looks like I'm hooked! The pinky-brown gives my NW20 skin a medium pink healthy flush. I usually touch it up once during the day, but I don't mind. The only thing I don't care for is the fact that Malibu seems a bit dry in texture. Plus, I prefer the slight shimmer in Cannes. I purchased this on Ebay for less than full retail. I will try other colors in the future as well! I doubt I will run out anytime soon.

About reviewer (237 reviews)

SkinVery Dry

3.0

14 years ago

In my quest for the perfect stick blush, I thought I had found my HG blush. Turns out, I did like this one better than tarte, but it still made my skin oily throughout the day. I guess there's no "perfect" stick blush so I'll just stay with the powders.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone

15 years ago

This is a beautiful brownish rose on my medium skin with golden yellow undertones. I really like the color and texture of this product as a blush, and it lasts longer than powder blushes do on my oily skin but I still don't think it is worth $36. If you have drier skin and powders settle into fine lines, you might think it is worth the price.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

15 years ago

Am not regretting plunking down my money for this expensive product. I love, love, love the color. Yes, I could probably get a similar color using other cream blushes or stains. But what am really ecstatic about is the texture and how it transforms easily from cream to this powdery form onto my very oily skin and actually stays there for hours. Easy to blend and just melts into skin for a naturally pretty flush. On my lips, it can appear just a tad bit crepey so sometimes,I blend in a bit of a gloss or a balm into it. Also, it doesn't work as eye color on me--too dark. I would definitely bring this with me when I want to travel light and not lug dozens of makeup items. After trying this, I'd love to try another Multiple. Overall, an amazing product.

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

15 years ago

One of the best shades I've ever tried that worked for my skin tone. It's neutral but not boring. Malibu is a brownish-rose shade with less than a hint of shimmer. It's perfect for everyday wear. The consistency is creamy enough to apply easily, it doesn't change to dust (like other cream-to-powder blushes do) when you put it on your cheeks. It's good for a neutral tint for the lips but of course lipsticks are better. Packaging is nice, classic. I just didn't hope I would shell out this much for a decent blush though.

About reviewer (123 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Other

EyesBlack

15 years ago

Happy to have bought this instead of Maui, which was out of stock at that time. Malibu has a slight shimmer to its pink brown color, yet looks very natural and neutral. Paired with anything, Malibu is a wonderful color which flatters everyone! This great shade has started my love affair for NARS Multiples!Ü

About reviewer (194 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

from

15 years ago

This is my very first Multiple and I wish I would have broken down and spend the money sooner. Sorry everyone, the look-alikes are no comparison once you get your hands on the real deal. The color is a perfect pinkish brown shade and is very versatile. I have used it so far as a blush and lipstick, havent tried eyes (I think it is too rosie for eyes). I goes on effortlessly and blends to a soft finish.. no streaks here. I wouldnt say it turns immediately into a powder in fact my skin is too oily to accomplish that. But it didnt: melt on my cheeks or... dry out my lips (but I love using a balm before most lipsticks or gloses). Very nice effect and coordinates well! Will buy again and try the other shades too.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age